𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐔𝐩 ★───────

"May I come in?" I heard Polo's voice through the door to my room. "Victoria, come on! I know you're in there! Let me in!" he kept on knocking. I sighed to myself and got up from my bed to unlock the door for my brother.

"What do you want?" I rolled my eyes, while crossing my arms on my chest.

"Are you avoiding me?" He asked, looking deeply into my eyes but I quickly averted my gaze from his. "You can't even look at me, can you! Don't tell me you believe that toy boy of yours!" Polo chuckled, and I sat back down on my bed.

"No, I was just trying to read in peace but clearly i can't even have five minutes to myself." I gave him a death glare.

"The Bell Jar, sounds boring as hell!" Polo picked my book up and tossed it across the room, my eyes widening at his actions. He did not just throw my favourite book like that.

"Yes, certainly not as entertaining as your girlfriend's life... Oh wait. It's fake. She made it allllllll up, hahaha." I laughed sarcastically, causing Polo to groan.

"That's why you're avoiding me, isn't it?"

"Polo, we never keep secrets from each other and now! I don't know anything about you! Who even are you now!" I threw a tantrum.

"Victoria, so does everyone fucking else! We're not kids anymore and we all have our separate lives so grow the fuck up!" He yelled at me.

"Yeah I know about everybody else but I miss the old Polo. You know, the one who had a sense of humour, told me about everything and wasn't a fucking cunt." I spat out. "Besides, don't tell me to grow the fuck up when you're literally the one dating a liar and a thief. You're better than that."

"Look, I don't wanna argue." He paced around in circles.

"Well, I don't wanna make up with you. Not for now. You've been a shit brother recently, Polo and it pains me to say this because i love you but you're not the same person anymore Polo. What happened?" I asked calmly.

"People change." He muttered.

"Oh, don't you dare give me that bullshit!" I tossed my arms up, before my phone chimed in. I picked it up and looked at the screen. My whole body froze.

From: Guzman
I'm pretty sure Polo did it. Ander's way too suspicious. I'm gonna find out and let you know. Stay safe please, Vicki. Love you.

My hands were trembling and I didn't know what to say. Each day there was more evidence that Polo did it, and honestly, I started to believe it myself. Why would Samuel lie about it?

I decided to stop arguing with Polo since it might be our last time hanging out together and enjoying each other's company; the last time before i lose him together.