The end is just the beginning

After moving to Boston with April and Harriet, Jackson prepares to take over the Avery Foundation. April and Jackson also decide to give their relationship another go . They have just finished moving everything into their new terrace .

At the terrace

April : When are we ever going to finish packing all these stuff? our house is literally filled with boxes and i can't find anything ! it's killing me !
Jackson : Babe you gotta calm down, the boxes literally have been here for like 2 days
He walks over to her and give her a hug, then kisses her on the forehead. Before they could do anything else, Harriet runs over to them and gives them a big hug .
Harriet : daddy ! mommy !
Jackson lifts her up and swings her around in the air. She chuckles and runs around the gigantic, empty house .
April : Hey Harriet ! Why don't you go to your room and continue unpacking your toys ? i'll be there in a minute to check on you .
Harriet runs up to her room while April pouts at jackson as she follows her daughter to her room. Jackson smiles as he lets go of her hand that he had unconsciously been holding.

At the Avery Foundation Hospital in Boston

April : wow this place is even bigger than Grey Sloan. I didn't think anything could be bigger than that hospital .
She looks around in awe as she slowly walks towards the elevators , one hand holding Harriet's tiny hands while the other holding Jackson's . Jackson had all her belongings shipped into her new office , so she didn't really need to bring anything at all.
Jackson : Hey , i'm going to drop Harriet off at daycare and you can pick her up later . In the meantime you can go check out your new office . i'll see you at 8 in the lobby after work. Have fun, love you .
He kissed April and walks away.

In April's office

April looks around her new office and her eyes land on the metal plate on the desk " Head Of Trauma". She smiles to herself .

At the lobby after work

April's eyes are fixated onto her phone as Jackson and Harriet walk towards her.
April : Hey ladybug !
April stretches out her arms as Harriet jumps right into them. She gives her a big hug and leans in to give jackson a kiss.
Jackson : So how was your first day? I had 5 surgery's today, 3 of them being major burns.
April : Yea we had a major trauma from a burnt apartment. i had 3 Surgeries and i had to do one in the trauma room.

        The both of them talk about their day, as they walk to the car , ready to go home