chapter 13

Get ready for some answers
___________________________________________

"So we're just not going to talk about how you and sykkuno looked like you saw ghosts last night after the elevator doors opened up?" Tiana asks as were in the bathroom wiping our faces. I shrug "I have no idea what you're talking about everything is normal" I say sounding like I'm trying to convince myself.

She shakes her head leaving the room once she's done. I sigh going through every scenario that could've happened if those doors hadn't opened.

Finishing up my morning routine I go back into the room and all three of them look at me. "Ok why are you staring at me?" I ask crossing my arms. "Eliza, what's going on with you and sykkuno?" Poki asks raising her eyebrows.

"Nothing we've just gotten closer this trip that's all" I lie. "Oh really? Because he likes cats he wouldn't skip the cat cafe for anything" rae says. I shrug grabbing my bag "I dont know maybe he just didn't want to see the cats" I say trying to come up with a logical explanation.

They shake their heads and we leave the room to meet up with the boys for breakfast. Today's our last full day before we head home. They're flying to America but tiana and I are going home.

We get to the lobby and head to the breakfast buffet. I sit quietly as they're talking. We get our drinks before we all get up to get a plate of food. I get some eggs and a spoonful of rice. While I'm getting the rice I feel a hand on my side "can we talk later?" Sykkuno whispers.

I nod slowly "yeah for sure, want some rice?" I ask turning slightly. He smiles nodding "yeah just a spoonful" he replies. I nod adding a bit of rice to his plate. "What do we uh need to talk about?" I ask curiously.

"Our almost whatever it was yesterday in the elevator" he says. "Oh right" I whisper back. "If it helps any I was going to kiss you" he whispers. He's so close I could feel the hot breath on the back of my neck.

Before I even say anything he walks away leaving me to feel like a puddle.

I grab some spam before going back to the table and eating my breakfast. They're quietly talking as a group then sykkuno comes back sitting next to me. "Since it's our last full day I thought we could go to a club after dinner" tiana suggests.

"I was thinking the same" imane says. "Sure I'm down I brought a dress incase" I say looking at the others. "I'll have to find a suit or something" toast says. "Yeah I didn't bring anything fancy either" sykkuno says. The boys agree to go suit shopping.

We finish up breakfast fairly quick before we head off to our rooms. "Show us the dress" rae says sitting on the bed. I try putting up a fight but they make me, I change in the bathroom.

"Open the door!" Tiana says. I open it and walk out twirling "oooooh it's so cute!" Rae shouts. I smile and pose in it feeling silly. "Okay I don't have a dress because I'm dumb, can we go shopping?" Tiana asks. We nod and I change into shorts and a tank top before we head off.

It's not long before we've found tiana a dress. We all leave the store with a couple bags each, I got a few pairs of earrings, 3 pairs of Jean's, 2 dresses and a few necklaces as well. "Shall we go find something for lunch?" I ask rubbing my stomach.

Poki checks her phone quickly "oh crap I forgot that I had a phone meeting in like fifteen minutes" she says. "Oh shit that reminds me of mine, they're videoing me in for the 100 thieves meeting" rae says. The two of them head back to the hotel leaving tiana and I.