𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

Summer of Love - Shawn Mendes

A/n : Hmm things are about to get spicy so get ready!

Maybe just maybe ♡ It's a special chapter.. You will get to know it soon enough ;)

Also, see the picture up there very carefully 👀 It's important for what's going to happen in this chapter.. You will know when 😌

Let's go! :D

-

"Omg hahahahaah!! Look at you! You look so cute aww!"

" Wait I'll show you who's cute.. Come here!" He said while holding the frosting in his hand and coming towards me.

" No! No! Not the frosting!! Is it my fault that you destroyed the cake? Hey.. Leave me.. Hahaha.. "

I tried to struggle in his arms but ofcourse I lost. And he put the entire frosting on my face!!

You guys need to scold him!

This is not right!!

I pouted while looking at him while he chuckled softly..

" My bubba looks so cute like this haha! Happy birthday! I am so happy to have you by my side"

These words mean so much to me.. How I love him..

"Thank you.. I appreciate you being by my side.. I really do.. I will always cherish our memories.. ", I said while trying to hold back the tears hinting to come out..

" We will be making so many more memories..in the future... "

" Yes.." I said while hugging him tightly..

It's been so many months.. Time sure does fly...

It seems like only yesterday when so many things happened... When I was mentally broken..

So many things changed in my life..

There were times I felt nothing...There were times when I felt like this was enough... There were times when I felt my past binding me back to that hell..

There were times when I felt that this was my fault.. When I hated myself and wanted to let go of everything..

But he was always there with me.

Seojun was always there to make me feel better, to make me feel alive.

He did everything to make me happy. He healed me.

He held me when I cried..hugged me when I broke down.. made me smile when I was sad.. comforted me when I was scared..

At times, when I just needed time to be alone and to think... to just process everything that was happening, he would just sit beside me silently. It was enough for me..

I cannot express how grateful I am to him...

These few months were very hard for me.. for both of us..

But we still made through it.. We grew so much together.. And I am so thankful..

On the other hand, my family didn't try to contact me anymore.

I wonder..

" What are you thinking about..?"

" Just thinking about everything that happened these few months.. And.."