IN REAL LIFE 13

"Hoseok, I know Jin said that you should leave and go back to america but I didn't think he meant right away." Jungkook admitted as the small maknae watched his hyung quickly throw clothes in a bag.

After the conversation that he had with Namjoon and Seokjin, Jhope thought it would be the best idea to go to america right away and save his relationship with Mahogany.

Not knowing that Mahogany and Gigi were minutes away from his house....

"Kook I have to do whatever it takes to get my girl back. I'm not letting this one go. I caused her pain and I want to be the one to ease the pain and make it go away." Jhope strictly said as he pushed stuff quickly in his bag.

"Aww." Jungkook cutely said as he smiled brightly.

"What? What are you awwing for?" Jhope asked, looking confused.

"You called her my girl." Jungkook said in awe as Jhope chuckled.

"It's because she is. I don't think of nobody else as my girl except for her. And now I have to go let her know that." Jhope said zipping his back up and swinging it over his shoulder.

"I need to hurry up and get to the airport so I can have enough time to make it to america." Jhope said walking to his bedroom door.

"Well good luck hyung go get your girl!!" Jungkook says giving him a thumbs up making Jhope smile.

"Dont miss me too much." Jhope said before walking away from his room.

"Trust me I won't!" Jungkook joked as he laid back on Jhopes bed.

Jungkook waisted for Jhope to be fully gone before he could relax on his bed. Jungkook closed his eyes and cuddled with Jhopes pillow considering that he thought that Jhopes bed was more comfortable.

Taehyung came out of his room and walked past Jhopes room wanting to wait at the door for Mahogany and Gigi. Mainly because he missed Gigi like a lot.

He stopped in his tracks seeing Jungkook in Jhopes room at the corner of his eye. He backed up and walked in his room tilting his head at his best friend.

"Sir where is Jung Hoseok and why are you in his bed." Taehyung asked with concern as Jungkook looked at him.

"Because one his bed is really comfy I do this all the time when he's not here, and two he's on his way back to america to apologize to Mahogany and save his love life." Jungkook said as Taehyungs eyes grew big.

"I'm sorry he's going whERE?!" Taehyung said as Jungkook looked confused.

"The United States of America?" Jungkook questioned as Taehyung facepalmed himself.

"God fucking damn it Hoseok." Taehyung said sighing heavily.

"What's going on?" Jungkook asks very confused as he sits up.

"Gigi wanted to take Mahogany on a vacation after everything that happened. And guess where they decided to do a international vacation at." Taehyung says.

It took Jungkook a minute to understand what Taehyung was trying to imply. Once he finally  gets it, his eyes grow big.

"They're in SOUTH KOREA?!" Jungkook said loudly as Taehyung shook his head.