𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

{Vinnie's POV}

After I dropped Izzy at her house yesterday I decided to just stay there for a while before I made my way back home

the whole house was still filled with people, everywhere was trashed there was red cups everywhere and. You know what let me not get into detail.

I didn't even care at this point Instead I just went upstairs into my room.

❦︎❦︎❦︎

I woke up with a migraine and the sound of a vacuum

I got up from bed and went downstairs and saw nailea had cleaned up everything.

she looked up from where she was and rushed upstairs to where I was

She wrapped her hands around me but I pushed her off

"What do you want"

"What do you mean?" she responded in the most stupid way like she wasn't cheating on me a couple hours ago

"You didn't even just cheat on me by kissing someone else but you kissed IZZY'S boyfriend. It's pathetic that you have the audacity to come up to my face and act like it never happened and i didn't see anything"

She raised her eyebrows and crossed her arms

"I'm confused on what your talking about"

Huh..

"You kissing Ezra. Me and Izzy seeing it"

"Oh shit. Fuck I remember. I was just upset about our conversation about Izzy and I just had a drink then another then another and I was just confused and Ezra was there asking if I was okay. I told him everything and he told me that he likes Izzy and that he want her to like him back and words got twisted and yeah. What you saw"

"Nai I need you to promise that you aren't lying"

She held out her pinky finger

I texted nai that I was on my way over

I made my way outside and drove over to Izzy's house

I was banging on her door hoping she wasn't asleep.
A couple minutes passed and she finally opened the door

"Vinnie?" she asked whilst yawning.

She wasn't wearing any makeup and her hair was all about the place but she still managed to look like she came out of a magazine.

"I understand what happened yesterday now and I can explain"

She shrugged her and moved over for me to come inside

"she was drunk. Nai was drunk"

❦︎❦︎❦︎

"Okay fair but that doesn't excuse what Ezra did. He wasn't drunk meaning he full on knew what he was doing"

"I guess but honestly you just talk it out with him" I sighed

She furrowed her eyebrows

"Couldn't you have just texted or you know called to tell me this instead of waking me up and stressing yourself driving all the way?"

I smiled sarcastically whilst standing up

She looked down then shook her head looking back up to me

"You should go vin"

I stood up giving her a hug making my way out.

❦︎❦︎❦︎