𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

Vinnie knows. I told him right after I saw era's text. Turns out they were both lying. The truth. The truth is that ezra was jealous of Vinnie and I, but neither he nor nai was High or drunk. They cheated. Full-on knew what they were doing.  Me and ezra are obviously done. Vinnie stupidly is still friends with nai because that's just who is but they barely speak.  Barely.

•••

I guess strolls are just a regular thing vinnie and I do because we have nothing better to do.

Zoe is always busy nowadays.

SincVinnieie isn't with nai he has a lot of free time

I always have free time.

"Izzy I've been meaning to talk to you about something"

I have a feeling I know where this is headed.

"Okay. Let's sit?"

He nodded, eyeing a beck for us to sit.

He took a deep sigh,

"Okay I've been on and off about this for a while and I'm just going to cut to the chase"

I smiled nodding.

"I like you, Izzy."

knewww itttt.

"But don't say anything back just yet. I don't expect you to be my girlfriend or anything it's just I needed to get that off my chest"

I didn't say anything because he already knew my answer.

He stayed seated whilst looking at me.

"Vinnie"

He quickly looked away as if he knew what I was going to say anyway.

I stood up from the side of the table answer walked over to where he was and waited for him to stand up. Once he did I put my arms around his neck hugging him.

In return, he stood for a few seconds before placing a soft kiss on my lips.

A/N

this was painful read for you? It was painful to write 😹😹 anyways have fun reading the next couple of chapters tee hee