Fallen angels

Yet another boring day at school. Yumeko has just finished her daily dose of gambling. Like always she elegantly walks up to me with a face that says she just saw the most amazing thing in her life.
"what's with the look on your face?"
I ask when she reaches me. "oh nothing! I am just happy!" she exlaims. I roll my eyes and say "gambling never gets old for you does it?" of course she replies with a confident "no". "I don't think i'll ever understand you..." I sigh. all she does is smile brightly, like always. "let's go get some lunch, Jam!" she exlaims. I groan and follow her. how can she be so excited all the time? we continue walking as if the world was our kingdom. "hey yumeko..." I say gently. "yes, dear?" she says innocently. "you know rent is pretty high recently.." I stop to watch her reaction for a minute before continueing "and I'm always staying the night at your place anyway....." another pause. "so I was wondering if you wanted to move in together?". the pause that came after was frightening. There was so much tension that it felt like the air could break if you tried. The silence was so deafening. "nevermind! forget I said anything!" I said in a panick, trying to take back my words. "No! no! I was just wondering how we would move all your stuff!" she attacks me with a warm, yet tight, hug. "i'm so glad you thought of this!" she says excitedly. I tell her its no problem, awkardly. I pull away slightly to look at her face and like always, she looks like a psychotic, beautiful, angel. she quickly notices my staring and questions it. I brush off her question and tell her we need to go to lunch as I pull away, blushing. we are on our way to lunch when she pulls me into a closet and kisses me. I kiss back still surprised. after a moment I ask her what's she's doing. she says she just wanted to kiss me. "dummy! there cameras in here!" I say, embarressed. "there are?" she says looking completely confused "in a closet?". "yes!" I shout, pointing to the corner of the closet. "oh!" she says waving at the camera "hi there!" she smiles widely yet politely. "don't wave at it!" I say as push her hand down. "lets just go to lunch... no more surprises!" she agrees and we go on our way. after lunch we decide to head home. I had been sick and yumeko refuses to let me stay at school due to her worry. people think she is weird but I think she is very sweet. She is determind to take of me because I am sick. Once we made it home she told me to lay down. When I refused and told her I was fine she grabbed my hand and dragged me to my room. I was surprised when she practicely threw me on the bed. Softly putting a hand on my face, she said " please... let me take care of you Jam!". Her eyes burned red with worry and I found it impossible to tell her no in that moment.