Blissful Confusion (smutt)

I woke up the next morning with Yumeko resting her forehead on the side of my shoulder. Not wanting to wake her, I gently attempted to slip out of the bed. The second I tried to move she grabbed onto me. "Yumeko.. please.. I need to go eat..", I whispered placing my hand onto the one gripping onto my shirt. "mm.." she groaned in her sleep. I eventually gave in and held the back of her head and kissed her forehead, cuddling with her until she woke up. When she awoke and looked at me her face quickly became flushed. I asked her if everything was okay but she just gigled and said she was fine. I tried to bring it up again but she just brushed me off, saying she merely had a dream that made her extordinarily happy. I pondered what she could mean and when the only answer I could find made me blush, I gave up on trying. We soon went to the kitchen to make breakfast. While Yumeko was doing the cooking for today, I took a shower. When I came down with only a towel on, having forgotton to bring clean clothes, she looked at me and blushed. "what?" I said confused. She had seen me in only a towel before, we had even showered together before. "nothing just my dream started out like this.." she said, her face becoming even more red. I blushed realizing that my earlier suspsions on what her dream may have been were correct. "what exactly was your dream Yumeko?" I said in an almost annoyed tone. "would you like me to show you?" she said excitedly with a bright smile. "no! I think I have an idea on what your dream was about." I say, blushing. She glances over my toweled body once more before plating our food and letting me leave to get dressed. Walking into our room I noticed she had put a very vulgar object on our table. Running down the stairs with a blush on my face I yell in embarresment "w-what the hell is on our nightstand?!". She chuckled looking at me mischiveously. "you said you wanted to know what my dream was so I merely layed out the cards for us, do you not wish to find out anymore?" she said in a knowing tone.
"..."
I paused for a moment too embaressed to say what I was about to.
"no... I still want to know.." I said with a blush on my face. "alright well lets eat and go to school, I'll let you know when we get back."
I gave her a flustered look of annoyance. Knowing I wouldn't win in an arguement, I sat down to eat.
Everything is so peaceful. it's nice, just sitting here in silence. Eating together, occasionly looking at each other, wordlessly sharing our emotions with each other. I finished eating and smiled at her. She smiled back knowing I was too embaressed to say what was on my mind. "shall we get going then?" she said as she seemed to glow with a smile yet again. "sure." I say as we walk outside and head on our way to school. Looking at her I wonder why anyone would ever think she were a monster. On our way to school she questions my staring. The only reply I manage to give her is a flustered "nothing!".  Once we reach the school she suddenly grabbed my hand with a look of disdain on her face. "yumeko what's wrong?" ".." I get no response. "YUMEKO!" I yell, gripping onto her hand harder. "oh! sorry dear" she says with a nervous chuckle. "What did you need?" she said confused. "why do you look so upset?" I asked, concerned. "..." she seemed upset... "please tell me.." "there is someone in the school who has their eyes on you.." I look at her, dissapointed. "is that really the only thing?" "yes!" she says, clearly annoyed. I sigh letting her know that it's alright to get jealous but she can't get creepy with it. She frowns and apologizes but I just brush it off and say it's cute. She blushes and I smile. On our way to class I notice the person she was talking about. They were creepy and following me. I wouldn't doubt if she were going to challenge them to a match for no reason. Glancing at her I knew that was exactly what was on her mind. After class she asked the creep to a gamble. They were good but of course she won. Everyone was routing for the person too. I'm surprised that they didn't win. But Yumeko is Yumeko. Nothing gets past her. I wonder how she does it? After the match we had math class. Which always puts me in a bad mood. After class Yumeko gave me a warm hug until it was time for our next class to calm me down. Yet again we headed to class. After class we went home. Walking into the door, I asked Yumeko why she gambled with him. "because I had to prove that they don't deserve you" she said with the biggest smile on her face. It seemed like she was pissed. I was suddenly pushed onto the couch with her ontop of me. Blushing, I asked "what are you doing?". all she did was smile and say "didn't I tell you that I would show you what my dream was once we got home?". I blushed and she softly whispered in my ear "I'll be gentle.. I promise.." I blush. "alright you can do what you want.." I say, my face getting even redder, looking away. Leaning down, she starts to kiss me. Quickly, I kiss back. Maybe, I seemed desperate for it because I felt her smirk against my lips. She bit my lip, asking for entrance to my mouth. I opened my mouth, desprate to feel more of her. Softly, she slid her tounge into my mouth. I moaned into her mouth causing her to hold onto my waist and throw me into her lap. I opened my eyes in the kiss looking at her with the most lust-filled eyes I think she's ever seen because she suddenly pulled away to admire my face. I whined at the loss of the kiss. "Yumeko.. please..." I say when she looks up at me with a smirk. Opening my mouth with her thumb, she slid her tounge back into my mouth. I mewled into her mouth when she slid her hand up my shirt. I pulled away from the kiss to tilt my head back and moan. It seemed like that pissed her off because she ripped off my bra from underneath my uniform shirt and pulled me back into the kiss. "Yumeko.. please.. mm... stop.." I moaned embaressingly loud when she started to rub my nipples. I pulled away and held onto her shoulders, giving her the most lewd face she could ever see. She moved her hand down to my skirt and grazed it underneath my underwear. My eyes started watering from the pleasure when she grazed over my most sensitive spot. Adjusting our positions so she could bring her hand farther down my body, She slowly pushed her fingers inside of me. "aw.. dear you're already wet..." I moaned hotly, and she pulled her fingers out of my body. "yumeko.." I whined. "strip." she demanded. "what?" I said flustered. "strip, and i'll do whatever you want me to." pulling her hand out of my skirt, she looked up at me with amusement. Desperate, I stood up and removed my shirt, revealing my breasts. she smirked at the sight and licked her lips. Blushing, I removed my skirt and underwear, allowing her to see all of my most vulnerable parts. She smiled and said "good job.." before picking me up bridal style and carried me upstairs and threw me onto the bed. Crawling down my body, she put her fingers inside of me yet again. Moaning despartely, I caressed her face with a giant blush on my face. When she licked my sensitive spot I moaned and begged her for more. She thrusted her fingers into me over and over again, causing me to lose my mind. When I came it was sudden and out of the blue. Afterwards I licked her till she was done. When it was all over we cleaned up and layed down. She cuddled me and panted. We fell asleep wondering what lead up to this amazing event. We quickly fell into a blissful sleep.