The speaker mistook it for a hug

It was a new day, we were on our way to school. As always it was an annoyingly boring walk. While we were walking I noticed someone staring at our house. It was strange, but I ignored it since a luxury house in the middle of a terrible neighborhood tends to draw attention. After school, Yumeko needed to use the bathroom so I waited for her outside of the school gates. I quickly got a terrible feeling of being watched and texted Yumeko that I would be going on my way home. Once I started to go on my way I was grabbed and blindfolded before being forced into a car that quickly drove away. Eventually, the car stopped and I was forced into a building. I stumbled trying to keep up with the person pushing me. Soon enough, I was pushed into a room. The person felt musculine. I most definiatly didn't have the strength to fight them head on. When they spoke I could tell they were a man, his voice sounded so familiar. "you will patiently wait here until our guest of honor arrives, understood?" he demanded. I only nodded, afraid of what tone I may put on that could potentially anger him.
After a moment of silence my Blindfold was removed. The first thing I noticed was who he was. The man Yumeko had gambled with was standing right in front of me. I glared at him before looking around the room. That was when I noticed the second thing. We were in Yumeko and I's house. in our bedroom to be exact. I was confused.
My heart fluttered painfully with every thought that I created. Did he have a gun? Was he going to hurt Yumeko once she got here? Did she know? was she even going to come by before nightfall? So many questions floated in my head. All of a sudden I heard the door open. I heard Yumeko walk towards the bathroom and turn on the shower. He whispered to me to stay silent and I hesitantly obeyed. Slowly, he walked towards the bathroom. Five minutes later he came back. Soon enough, we heard the bathroom door open and Yumeko walk towards the room.
When she walked into the room in a towel I was shocked but nontheless, worried. "oh! hello!" she said in a kind voice and bright smile. When he tried to grab me Yumeko hit him on the back of the head, hard, knocking him out. In a towel, she dragged him out the front door and locked the door before coming back in the room.
Blushing, I looked up at her as she tried to untie me with a soft smile. She locked eyes with me and smirked. "oh dear you apear to be blushing, how cute. Is it because I'm in a towel or because you are tied up? oh! maybe you like the idea of being captured? what a dirty little kitten.." I blushed and told her to hurry up. She responded by squatting down and rubbing my thighs. "what are you doing?" I said in an embarresed whisper. She quickly put her hand up my skirt, making an exruciating embarresing statement. "oh look! you really did get off on those things! you're soaking wet... what a slutty kitten.." I blushed. She told me to lay down and I did. My stomach flopped when she layed my legs on the bed and put my arms above my head, getting on top of me. Putting her hand around my neck she commanded that I don't let anyone else do such things to me. I happily listened as I was rewarded with my long awaited pleasure. When we were done my Stomach had started to hurt.
Tommorow was the last day of school and I didn't feel like missing it. "dear, take some medicine and let's sleep." I obliged, laying down after she gave me some medicine. All night Yumeko held me in a tight embrace that made me feel safe and secure. It felt like nothing could hurt me for that brief night, like nothing could penetrate those protective arms around me.
The next morning Yumeko had to drag me out of bed as my abdomen was wracked with pain. Curling over myself, I got ready for the day and Ate breakfast. The walk to school seemed so much farther now that I was hurting. I eventually made it to school with a worried Yumeko by my side. The school went by as normal until after lunch when all the students were told to go to the student council room for some goodbyes and praise for our hard work and money. When I stood up I felt weird but ignored it. On our way home the stomach pain went away but my thighs felt sweaty.
When we made it halfway down our street I realized what it was and ran to the house and all the way to the bathroom. It was a good thing today was the last day... Yumeko knew and brought me some medicine and snacks and told me to lay down while she took care of everything for the day. I was grateful and layed down with her. She held me in a tight embrace that felt better than the one from the former night. I soon heard her hum a peacful lullaby.
"Yumeko?" I looked up at her once I had turned in her arms to face her chest."yes, Jam?" "my stomach hurts..." I complained. She tenderly pet my hair as I groaned in pain. She hummed louder, distracting me from my thoughts and pain. I layed my head on her chest as I listened. Eventually, I drifted off to sleep. When I awoke, Yumeko was sleeping peacefully. When I tried to get up she gripped onto me harder. I woke her up, telling her that I really need to use the restroom and take care of things, I'd return quickly. 
Once I came back she opened her waiting arms and allowed me to slide back into her peaceful warmth. "what time is it?" asking since it was now nightfall. "hm let me check.." she said as she rolled over, keeping one arm around me. She checked her phone, which on the nightstand. "it is 12:28am Jam!" she said happily. I nodded as she wrapped her arm back around me and cuddled me until we fell back asleep. We stayed like this all night. Awaiting for the next morning, when we could eat together and laze about.