1| 𝑭𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

𑁍
--------------------

I sat on the couch, finally able to relax after I worked for nonetheless hours of paper work for the team. However, I took the remote and turned my TV on, searching for a new Anime.

After 5. Episodes and an hour of eating popcorn and chips I saw my phone light up and buzz. As I took my phone I saw it was already 11 p.m. Who could this be , such an hour? I swiped up to see a familiar chat, Kiyoomis.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐭

(𝑶𝒎𝒊)
Hello, Y/n.

(𝑴𝒆)
Omi? What's up??

(𝑶𝒎𝒊)
Well, our Orange is overworking himself again.

I sighted, Hinata tends to overwork himself after loosing a Game. Or whenever they nearly win. Shoyo was a energetic wobbly, but still a Human.

(𝑴𝒆)
Alright, I'll handle this. Thanks Omi!

(𝑶𝒎𝒊)
Thanks, till tomorrow.

I had to leave my dear Couch, to safe the Boy I already met I High school. I just snatched some pair of new sweatpants, the MSBY Black Jackal Swaeter and grabbed my keys before running if to my Car.

I started the engine and immediately drove to the Gym. Istg, Hinatas a different breed. As soon as I parked my car I rushed towards the Gym doors only to find several empty hallways.

After searching for the orange haired boy I finally heard a pair of trainers stomping on the floor. To, first of all, not disturb the boy I shoved the door beside. Trying not to make a loud sound.

I watched as hinata tried to jump higher than before. I saw his disappointment, his anger, fear and regret. They lost a important game, but weren't bad either. All of them played very well, proud as always.

Of course the others were depressed too, but no one was as much offended as Hinata. He said he could have got the ball, but it was to late. His feet tried everything to reach the ball who saved the win for the other team...

Well, they couldn't always win... could they?

"Hinata" I softly yelled. Hinata panted but finally turned his head towards me.
Our eyes locked, silence. His hand resting on his knees trying to gather his breath again. I noticed it, the frustration, anxiety and doubt.

I sighted and opened my arms with a smile. His expression was shocked at first, but after a while of staring all his emotions crashed down on him. Tears falling down his cmred cheeks.

I embraced him in a tight hug. Since I first met Hinata, I knew Volleyball meant everything to him. When hinata entered the court, everyone knew he'll bust some asses.

Everyone was amazed by his strength. However, loosing a Game helped Hinata improve to the person he was now but it was always a burden to accept his loss.

Especially today. All of them trained harder than they ever did before. Of course it tiring and frustrating. But all of them were amazing player and it'll improve one day.

"It's okay, I'll be there." Hinata nuzzled his head into my neck trying to regain his strength and control his sobbing. I patted his head, his so damn soft hair, trying to calm him down. After a bunch of tears lated, Hinata pulled away and I saw his Puffy, swollen and red eyes.

I had to smile, I have never seen someone so passionate for Volleybalm as this orange haired boy. "C'mon, let's go and get some ICE CREAM! We'll make a movie night"

I dragged him along with me. As we got to my apartment, I immediately turned his favorite Anime on and opened the big ass Ice cream Box.

In the end he fell asleep on my lap, tired of all the tears and the training...

𑁍
--------------------

𑁍--------------------