7| 𝑫𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓

☂︎
-------------------

We sat down on a large table, I was in-between Meian and Shoyo facing our Coach.

The Coach Chit chatted with his old female friend, while I just listened to the different conversations on the table.

We ordered our Drinks, an afterwards the food. As the Drinks got to our table, I glanced at Hinatas Glass. I have never seen this drink before, so I decided to.

"Hinata? Can I try your drink?" I softly tapped his shoulder, as he turned to me. First confused of what I've meant, but then finally nodding handing me the Glas as I nipped on the Straw.

He watched closely, waiting for a reaction. My eyes lit up, on the different flavours. It was basically alcohol but with losts of fruits and an amazing flavour trip.

"It's good, right?!" Hinata beamed. I nodded eagerly, next time I'll order this one aswell.

After a lot of Conversations later, I excused myself to the toilet. Sometimes out of the corner of my eye, I could see a man staring at our table. He wore a Hat, so you couldn't really make out his face.

I got up and went to the bathroom. My Dress swirling in the Air behind me. Before I could pull the door handle, a Hand gripped onto my wrist. I looked up, and saw the tall Man standing next to me. He seemed angry.

"May I help you?" I asked, while trying to politely wiggle myself out of his grip. The Dark-haired men noticed, and tightened his grip on my wrist.

"You're the MSBY Jackals Volleyball Teams Manager, right? Mrs. Y/n L/n!" I just stared at him, confused and annoyed. I need to pee bro.

I sighted and just nodded, wanting to hear this strangers arguing. "The last game, your Team Lost!! I bet 200K yen on your Win!!" He shouted.

"And? What am I supposed to do now, you think it was pleasuring to us that we lost? Don't think so Sherlock. And if you would finally take off your dirty hand of my Wrist, that would be great"

And irk mark appeared on his forhead, seemingly annoyed by what I've said. "You bitch, who do you think you are?!" Turning around to face him properly.

"Someone who wants to go to the toilet and who doesn't care about your stupid bet. We can't always win, even though the team is very strong. So could ya FINALLY leave me the fuck alone!"

Why can't he just leave me alone, men. Before something more could've been talked, a tall figure came around the edge. Firstly, I didn't notice. But after I saw the Bush of orange hair, I smiled happily.

Shoyo, my Knight, came to my safety. But this dumb Honk didn't notice me at first. Okay, the position we were in right now was bad. The man trapped me between him and the door to the toilet.

He was Towering me, so I was basically not in sight. "Hinata Shoyo!" I yelled. He did a sharp turn, confused to where my voice was coming from. The man, shocked by the appearance of THE Hinata Shoyo turned to face him.

"May you help me?! I need to fucking go to the toilet" Shoyo glanced at the Man, processing what to do. He stomped towards the Man.

"If you would let her go" hah?! Personality change 100++!!!

The Man let go of my Wrist, and was frozen by who stood in front of him. Kinda stupid, I mean he watched our table 24/7 hasn't he noticed Hinata??

Whatever, I sighted and turned to open the door and walked inside the toilet.

As I finished my poopo I washed my hands and opened the door to return to our table. But I saw Sho, leaning in front of me on a wall. Seemingly waiting. "Sho? Who are you waiting for...?"

He smiled and straightend his upper body up. "You, who else?"

𓃟