8| 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞

𖣔
-------------------

I stood in place, frozen. But why tho. "Come on, the others are already waiting. Not that they'll think we had a little session" UHM, EXCUSE ME?! DAYUM WHO ARE YOU!!!

My eyes widened and the heat rose up my cheeks. "Shoyo!" I whisper yelled, while I followed behind him. Damn heels, looking like a dead chicken trying to walk...

Hinata chuckled amused by my reaction. "Slow down a bit, don't have to run" I said while interlocking our arms together.

He look at our interlocked arms, and smiled warmly. Together we sat back down on our table. Our food already standing on its place. We started to eat, and had different conversations.

I mostly listened to the rambling of my fellow friends, as well as Atsumu bickering with Omi. I chuckled, which didn't seemed unnoticed by a certain orange haired Man next to me.

Softly smiling I continued to eat. "Hey... Y/n" Shoyo said in a whisper. I hummed, turning to face him. His eyes seemed soft yet hurt.

"Hey, sho. What's wrong??" I questioned, I've never seen him as hurt as yet. Well, not after he had lost a match...

"I just... wanted to thank you. You helped me with my break down after we lost. Once again..." ashamed of his breakdown he started to fiddle with his hands and found the ground much more interesting than my Eyes.

I placed a hand on his, catching his Attattion again. "It's okay, I'll always be there for you. No matter what ya do, Tangerine" I chuckled.

"Promise?"

"Yeah, promise"

We returned to eat, and talk.
After the Dinner, I felt like I had a race of 1000Km behind me. I yawned as Shoyo and I went back to my Car.

We already bidded our goodbyes to our friends, and could finally drive back home. "Want me to drive? You're already tired enough" Hinata said, snatching the keys out of my hand.

I just nodded, to tired to bicker with him right now.

We drove back to my Apartment, deciding it would be better if Sohyo would sleep at mine. I mean, it's already midnight.

But Shoyo and I were nu-uh, as we arrived at mine, I made us some popcorn and we decided to have a Horror Movie marathon.

Sho and I were buried in a blanket, not noticing how enorm our bodies were pressed each other.

A scary scene came up, and I flinched so hard that I almost knocked Hinata down the Couch.

Luckily, I held his sleeve before he could, pulled him back into my embrace. I sat up, Hinata kinda laying in-between my tights, my chin resting on top of his Head.

We stared laughing, not moving an inch out of our position, enjoying each others presence.

I smiled softly at the thought....

Hinata was after all a sun ball, much more as you'd like to belive.
I don't know what urged me into this, but I kissed his head. His soft hair tackling my face, scent as sweet as Oranges with lavender.

Hinata leaned more into my touch, his head pressing against my chest. My hands resting over his Shoulders, and that's how we fell asleep....

In presence of each another....

Sorry sorry for taking so long to update! I have a supper job, and it's tiring as hell