the day i met you

Toni's p.o.v

"yo tiny wake up or we are are gonna be late for the first day of school" Jug said. "ok ok,i'm up give me 5 minutes and ill be down" I said said rolling out of bed". I went in my bathroom to do my business and brushed my hair and teeth then went to my closet.I put on a grey cropped tank top with red and black checkered high-waisted pants,my serpent jacket,with a pair of black combat boots,and a couple necklaces with light makeup.

I put on a grey cropped tank top with red and black checkered high-waisted pants,my serpent jacket,with a pair of black combat boots,and a couple necklaces with light makeup

I went down stairs to find jughead scrounging through the refrigerator as always looking for something to eat even though he already ate."dude stop trying to find food andcome on." I said waiting for him at the front door."aren't you going to get something to eat." He said."no I'm not hungry right now ill be fine until lunch at school."I said."ok are we taking our bikes."jug asked."yep let's go."I said going to my bike and getting on. We finally got to the Northside and pulling into the parking lot of riverdale-high there was obviously a lot of people and I really don't like socializing with people we went in jug already left me to go see his other friends because he's been going to the high school since he started high school. When he left I looked up from the ground I saw everyone's eyes on me I was very uncomfortable but I just kept walking to my locker. When I reached my locker I put my stuff in a turned around I saw the most gorgeous person in the world  she had red wavy hair,she had creamy skin,she's tall,she was wearing a white tube tank top with red shorts she had a belly piercing and a nose ring,and her beautiful red wavy hair running down her shoulders with light makeup.

There was a guy walking beside her and im sadly guessing it was her boyfriend because he pecked her on the lips before walking away from her there were to other girls beside her there was one girl who looked like she was Cuban she had raven black ...

There was a guy walking beside her and im sadly guessing it was her boyfriend because he pecked her on the lips before walking away from her there were to other girls beside her there was one girl who looked like she was Cuban she had raven black wavy hair and the other girl had blonde straight hair that was held up in a tight ponytail. Once the gorgeous girl left I was faced with a smirking jughead."she something you like tiny."he said with the smirk still on his face."what? psh no."I said looking at him."oh really so your telling my that you were not just checking out Cheryl blossom the most popular girl in this school."he said sarcastically."what I wasn't checking her out."I said nervously."psh yes you were you were practically eye fucking her."he said."ok fine I was checking her out but its not like I'm ever gonna get with her she has a boyfriend."I said a little sad." Yea but that relationship isn't going to last very much longer I have video of her boyfriend making out with some other girl soo... what I mean is usually might have a chance tiny."he said nudging my arm."yea right like ill have a chance with that."I said nodding my head towards the girl coming out of the bathroom."you never know but gotta go class starts in like 2 minutes...bye tiny."jug said walking away. When I made it to my class the teacher assigned us seats when I found my seat it was in the front of the class,I couldn't stop thinking about that one girl and as if on cue she walked in the classroom sitting 2 rows behind me I thought about the gorgeous the whole time in class.

Cheryl's p.o.v

It was after class me Veronica and Betty were at my locker."hey cher I noticed something before class that there was this girl checking you out well more of eye fucking you."veronica said with a smirk on her face."yea I noticed that to but I'm dating austin."I said closing my locker."not for long red I have something to show you."jughead said coming out of nowhere scaring all three of us girls. "What do you mean by that."I said with no emotion because I was going to break up with austin soon anyway."I mean by this."he said showing me a video of austin making out with someone."ill be right back."I said walking away with the girls behind me."cheryl what are you going to do."betty asked seeing me not fazed at all."I'm going to dump his ass."I said walking up to austin I had jughead send me the video so I have prof of him cheating."hey babe whats up."austin said."don't hey babe me!."I said and he looked at me confused."what did I do."he said still confused."you fucking cheated on me you dumass!"I said and his explanation changed quickly."what no I didn't."he said playing dumb."don't play dumb with me! I have a damn video of you making out with someone who is not me!"I yelled."show it to me then."he said."ok here."I said showing him the video his eyes widen once he saw it."so I dump your ass."i said walking away with a smile on my face with the girls laughing behind me and everyone in the hallway were shocked."hey vee who was that girl you said was eye fucking me."I asked veronica."she right there she said pointing at jughead with a hot lightskin girl with honey colored eyes and brunette hair with pink highlights she was a little bit shorter than vee she had a belly piercing and im guessing she is a serpent because she had a serpent leather jacket on which I thought was hot. I went up to talk to her and jug saw me walking up to them and left with a smirk on his face."hi."I said softly because she was the shy girl and didn't want scare her off."hey."she said softly with a smile."so my friend said she saw you looking at me earlier is that true."I said softly with a smile."I- uh i- yes I was im sorry."she said looking down."hey no need to be sorry its ok i think your cute to."I said lifting her head with 2 fingers."you think I'm cute."she said looking down while blushing."so whats your name."i said with a smile."t-toni topaz."she shuttered."ok how about this toni I take you at for a date tomorrow after school say around...4:30."I said smiling at how much she is blushing."but I thought you had a boyfriend."she said shyly."not no more didn't you hear by jughead yet I dumped his ass in the front of the whole school."ok then yes ill go on a date with you."she said with a smile while still blushing. That night I fell asleep thinking of the girl.

So I know that this is not the best chapter but I feel like it will get better as we go. There might not be a lot of Archie and Austin