The outting

Toni's pov

Cher and I were coming through the doors of the school. Right as we came in everybody stopped what they were doing and looked at us I looked at my feet because I dont like a lot of attention on me.

"Hey, baby look at me." she said as she stopped me. I looked up and she continued. "There is no need to be nervous ok ill handle this."she said as she turned away from me and looked at everybody. "HEY IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM SAY IT TO OUR FACES RIGHT THE HELL NOW!"she yell and the raven haired girl I saw with cheryl the other day came up to us and showed us a video that had an anonymous user name and the video was of us on our date and it showed when I told her I have a dick and her grinding on me. I started to tear up and she looked at me and kissed me and then said. "Its okay babe I'm pretty sure I know how did this and im going to kill him ok." "Ok thank you baby."I smiled at her and she smiled back then turned back to turned back to the crowd. "WHERE THE HELL IS AUSTIN!" she yell and they all pointed to him in the middle of the crowd she walked over to him with the stare that said 'im going to kill you'. "I ALREADY KNOW THAT YOU DID THIS SO JUST ADMIT THAT YOU DID BEFORE I BEAT YOUR MOTHER FUCKING ASS!" she yelled "Why so you can help your little serpent bitch." he said "DONT CALL HER A BITCH." she yelled again and punched and slapped him hard. " Dont slap me you bitch."he said angerly and slapped her. Right as that happened I lost my cool and ran over to  him and punched him hard and it had to hurt because I have rings on. I then kicked him in the balls he hunched over so I kneed him in the face and he fell to the ground with a broken nose. "IF YOU EVER TUCH ONE HAIR ON HER BODY EVER AGAIN YOU WILL BE SIX FEET UNDER!" I yelled and then Weatherbee came out. "TOPAZ BLOSSOM AND CONNER MY OFFICE NOW!" We all went to his office and he asked us some questions. "Tell me why you three got in a fight." He said we told him what happened and me and cheryl got suspended for two weeks and Austin got expelled.

                       ..____________..

It's now a few hours later and cheryl and I are at her house on her bed "watching a movie"me and cher were making out with cher straddling my hips and grinding on me. I then stuck my tongue in her mouth making her moan witch made me harder than I already was i was about to flip her over when veronica burts through the door earlier cher told me about her friends when I asked her about them. "Ugh YOU have got be kidding me what do you want lodge."cheryl huffed as I giggled at her because she was so cute when she is mad."well SORRY I was try to hang out with my bestie but yet your to busy try to fuck your girlfriend."veronica said sarcastically while Cheryl and I blush." Ok first of all shut up and two I hang out with you all the time and finally three she's my girlfriend and I want to spend time with her."cher said "more like fuck her."veronica mumbled. "Shut up vee at least I didn't fuck her on our first date unlike you and Justin gingerlake."she said making me snicker and Vee to look away embarrassed. "Yea thats what I thought bitch now what the hell do you want so I can make out with hottie here."she said kisses my cheek. "Well you ass I wanted to tell you that Josie and Valerie finally got together after 3 years of flirting and eye fucking."Vee said causing cheryl to squeal and me sitting ther just confused as hell." No way really."cher asked existed " Yes way they were making out in the locker room and I saw and squealed so fucking loud that you can hear it in the hallway when they pulled away I confronted them with millions of questions and they told me they have been dating for 9 months."Vee said "ok im so fucking confused right now can someone explain to me whats happening."I said "ok so me and the girls knew about Josie and Valerie crushing on each other even if they didn't tell us first it started off with blushing when they look at each other then a few months later it went to eye fucking, flirting,and getting really cuddley and touchy and now three years later they are dating."cher said "ohh ok I get it now."I said after a few hours Vee left and cher was being clingy but I'm not complaining its so fucking cute.i was in the kitchen when she came in and clung to me "upy" she said doing graby hands i chuckle and pick her up she raps her arm around my neck and her legs around my waist."hi baby girl."I said in a raspy voice because we just woke up from a nap. "God your raspy voice is so fucking sexy."she said " And you are sexy as hell." I said "kissy" she said as she pointed to her lips while perking her lips out. I smile into the kiss when it got heated and I pulled away just to tease her when I did she whined and started pouting. "No baby we are not going to have sex right know because one more inlikely we'll get Interrupted and I want to make our first times special ok."I say and kiss her pout away she smiled and nodded and said a cute little "ok" I  look in her eyes and all I can see is love and passion then I knew I just had to say it."baby I know this might be early but I love you so fucking much I can't even explain it."I said looking deep into her eyes."I love you too toni there's not enough love in the world."she said leaning in and we lock our lips in a kiss that was full of love and passion. Then we went to the couch and watched a few movies and we both fell asleep with smiles on our faces.