𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 - 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧  • 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩 •

''''''''''

"Taehyung, you should be resting, where the hell are you going?!" Mr. Kim glared at Taehyung when he caught him walking out of his hospital room. Taehyung sighed, "Dad, please, I'm fine, but I really need to go," he said before walking past him, but Mr. Kim held his hands, stopping him, before Mr. Kim could say anything, Taehyung looked at him, his eyes pleading with his, "Please, Dad, I'll explain everything, but right now, I really need to go. . . so please."

Mr. Kim sighed and let his hands go. Taehyung gave him a grateful smile, before turning around and running away. Taehyung didn't even care that he wasn't wearing a mask or a hoodie, all he really cared about at that moment was about finding Jimin. Taehyung dashed out of the hospital and along the sidewalk, searching everywhere. Fortunately for him, the pavement was vacant because it was late at night. Without thinking, he made his way to the lake, where he suspected Jimin could be.

By the time Taehyung reached the lake, he was panting, trying to catch his breath, which seemed hard for him. He leaned forward and rested his one hand on his knees and clutched his chest with his other hand, his watch in the wrist faintly ticking. Taehyung closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths, attempting to normalize his breathing. After he could breathe slightly again, he glanced about for Jimin, but there were no signs of him, which terrified him. Where is he if he isn't here?

He swallowed the lump he felt in his throat as he dropped to his knees, lowering his head down, closing his eyes tightly. A stray tear escaped his closed eyelids. Isn't this for good? Isn't it good if Jimin stays away from him? so he won't get hurt in the end, right? Taehyung should. . . let him go, shouldn't he?

He knows it. He knows he shouldn't have gotten close with Jimin. He shouldn't have decided to come for a walk months back, he shouldn't have met Jimin, maybe then, Jimin wouldn't be hurt right now, he would've been happy. Only if he didn't know him. Only if.

But he still can't help, he didn't want to let Jimin go. He didn't want to lose Jimin, and he didn't know why he was feeling like this, after all Jimin is just a normal guy that Taehyung happened to run into months back and became good friends. He lost many friends before, but why didn't he want to lose Jimin? Even though deep down he knows why he's feeling like this, he didn't want to admit it. That'll make everything more complicated than it already is.

Maybe if he didn't have this heart defect, just maybe, he would've accepted his feelings and embraced it instead, but that wasn't the case and there's nothing he could do about it. He really wanted to cry out loud right now, but that's something he'd been doing a lot lately, and he didn't want to cry anymore.

He always believed he accepted his fate, his heart problem, but the fact was that he didn't, and it wasn't until today that he realized he was just running away from it.

Now he was facing it, it was hurting like shit. He didn't want to die, he didn't want to have this heart problem, he didn't want any of this. All he really wanted was to be a normal person, he wanted to be happy, but it looked like life has other plans for him. Taehyung inhaled a deep breath and stood up.

"Allow me to see him for one last time." he spoke to himself, placing his hands on his chest. Just one more time, and I won't ever. . . see him again.

He wanted to find Jimin.

but he doesn't know where he was.

⇃↾

Jimin didn't know where he was.

All he really knows was that he ran and ran until he ended up in a park. A small sigh escaped his lips as sat down on the bench, and buried his face in his palms.

"He had surgery when he was seventeen, and the doctors told us he wouldn't survive it to adulthood and that we should brace ourselves for the worst, but he did. . . Just a few months ago, the doctor said he was improving. . . but what scares me the most today is that he's experiencing severe chest pain on a regular basis."

"Taehyung's health is deteriorating. He'll need a heart transplant soon, but the procedure isn't always successful."

"What are the risks?"

"Infection. Bleeding during or after the surgery. Blood clots that can cause heart attack, stroke, or lung problems."

Everyone's words continued to echo in his brain, and he wished they would stop. The prospect of losing Taehyung truly frightens him. He didn't want to lose him.

Taehyung was a good person on heart, always helping others and putting others first, so Jimin didn't understand why this was happening to him. Why does it always seem to happen to nice people? Why does life have to be so unfair? Jimin didn't understand.

"The amount of times I have hurt you. . ." he mumbled, his eyes brimming with tears, "Your heart must've hurt a lot."

At this very moment, he regretted all the times he hurt him when he found out he was an actor, he truly regretted it. He regretted judging him, he regretted everything. If he could just turn back the times and undo all of it, he would.

He was broken out of his trance by the sound of footsteps running. He lifted his head and his eyes widened when he saw Taehyung. Taehyung felt like crying in relief after seeing Jimin. Taehyung leaned down and rested his hands on his knees. Jimin immediately stood up, "Taehyung?" he spoke softly, walking over to him. 

What is he doing here? he should be in the hospital, resting!

Taehyung looked up at Jimin and smiled heartily, before walking toward him and pulling him into a hug, making Jimin stand on his toes. Jimin breath hitched, his eyes widening in shock. He hesitantly wounded his arms around Taehyung and buried his face in the crook of his shoulder, tightening his hold on Taehyung.

"I found you."

▬▬

sjsj I promise things will get better so don't worry <3

pfft I'm sleepy asf skks

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it.

i wasnt planning on making jimin the donor but i saw many comments in last chapter... should i just make him the donor and give it a sad ending? 🤔

YO IM KIDDING DW SKKKKSKS I WONT GIVE IT A SAD ENDING LMFAOOOO I JUST LOVE SCARING YOU ALL 😂😂😂😂

edited.