Chapter 2: I Get Stuck in Cardboard

"What's going on here?" A voice wakes me up from the peaceful sleep I was in.

"Mmmm," I grumble out, still not keen on getting up.

"Babe, we gotta get up," James's rough morning voice greets my ears.

"Mmmm. I wanna sleep," I grumble.

"We can't do that now. Besides, it's kinda cold out here." James changes position, moving me in the process since I'm laying on him. He goes to stand up, but I don't want to move. Someone picks me up, and I instantly start squirming.

"Put me down!" I squirm around and nearly fall out of their arms several times.

"Babe, Babe, it's me! It's me! It's fine! I'm right here Babe!" James reaches out and takes me from the stranger's arms. I cling to him tightly, not wanting to leave his warm embrace. When I open my eyes, I see Gabe. He must have been the one holding me. "I'm gonna take her inside. She's probably still tired."

He carries me into the house and takes me up to my room. He sets me down on my bed before walking into my bathroom. I start crawling towards him on my bed, when I see him come back with a big, fluffy towel. When he gets back over to me, he takes off what used to be his sweatshirt. He grabs the towel again and starts rubbing my arms up and down with the towel, getting some warmth into them. Still, my t-shirt is damp.

"Now, I'm gonna let you get changed. We're filming a video today and I would love for you to be in it."

I wonder what sort of video we're filming while I get dressed. A fresh Unspeakable shirt and black yoga pants make me feel more comfortable than being in those wet clothes. I head back downstairs in search of the guys.

"Hey, Babe," James says while sliding his arm around my waist.

"Hey Sugar. What video are we filming today?"

"We're gonna be trapped in 100 layers of cardboard."

"Fun," I say, rolling my eyes. The boys are always doing stuff like this.

"Well, we're not actually gonna be trapped. We're gonna have a small door and use clever camera angels and stuff so you can't see it.

"What am I doing?"

"You can be in the box with us!"

"You sure that's a good idea, Sugar? I'm not nearly as strong as you guys."

"Oh, you'll do fine! Come on, we gotta get over there!"

"Where's there?"

"The warehouse. We're gonna be late."

"What? Is no one else here?" I ask, looking around the empty house.

"Nope. Now, we gotta get going," James says while guiding me to the door.

"Ok, ok. You don't have to treat me like a sheep!"

"But you're so fluffy!" James says while petting my hair.

"Baaaa!"

"Come on, my little sheep. We've gotta get going."

I get in the passenger seat and we head to the warehouse. When we get there, there's a large wooden frame covered in cardboard. One side has many layers of cardboard and the other side has three cuts in it that make it look like a door. So that's how they're getting in.

"What's going on here?" James asks, taking in the chaos of the people getting ready to film the video.

"Glad you're here," Nathan calls out. "We gotta start filming soon."