Chapter 20- He definately is not afraid to show it

Sorry if it seemed like I rushed through the ending of the last chapter. I kinda did, but it was because I had to go somewhere and I wanted to get the chapter up beforehand. Also thanks for the over 150 reads!!  #itsthelittlethings!! #littlethings!! so I just watched a video for their song 18....which is like my favorite on FOUR....and it was purely Larry....who i absolutely adore....and it was great!! they make my heart feel good. Anyways, here's the next chapter.

*K*

****

Zayn's POV

(one week later..sorry for time jumps, i run out of pregnancy scenes)

Louis has been eating more. Harry makes sure of it. He always give Lou a little more at dinner and grabs snacks and pretends he's going to eat them, just so Louis will reach over and start eating them. It was pretty smart actually. Niall's still eating about the same, but he didn't have to gain a certain amount of weight. Our little girl is doing just fine in him. I still don't really know what we're going to do with a girl. I'm honestly hoping Louis is having at least one girl too that way they can sorta help each other when we can't. And it would be horrible to have three little boys at once. Specially with them coming directly from Louis. :) He's amazing, but horribly sassy and playful. Three mini Louis' would be hard to handle. But I'm happy with anything. I'm just super glad that either of them can have babies. I never thought we would be able to have children of our own, and now both Niall AND Louis are giving us babies.

I cuddle Louis closer into me on the couch when the thought runs through my mind. Harry was at work and couldn't cuddle Louis, so he came to me. I'm fine with being the rebound. I know that Harry and Louis have been alot closer since Louis became pregnant, and that they are usually each others first pic, but I can't comlplain, I would choose Niall before Louis. But I still love Louis like no other. My feelings for Niall have just been there longer.

"You ok babe?" Louis asks me when I pull him closer.

"Yea. Just thinking."

"About what?"

"You and Niall giving us babies. I'm so happy" I say with a smile growing on my face.

Louis smiles back at me and just nuzzles his face in my neck. "Me too Zaynie. I can't wait to find out what I'm having, and pick out names-"

"Names! Oh my gosh I completely forgot about names!" Liam interrupted from the other side of Louis.

"It's fine daddy Li. We still have months, and we don't even know what I'm having."

After a minute or two Liam agrees. "Your right Lou. We still have time....Daddy Li." Liam whispers to himself. "I like it."

"Me too, but I think we should figure out easier names for us for when the babies are little. I think 'daddy Li', 'daddy Ni', 'daddy Lou', 'daddy Haz', and 'daddy Z' might be a little too hard for them. Specially for them to remember who is who by the time they get to the actual name part of who they're talking to or about. The daddy will be easier tho." I inform them.

"Yea. Definately. But we have time for that too. And maybe all the daddy's should be here when we discuss it." Louis says quietly.

"When are the other daddy's going to be here?" Liam asks with a smile. I think he likes the thought of being a daddy as much as I do.

"Ummm Niall shoule be home any minute, but Haz had to work over, so not for a while for him." Louis answered Li.

****

Liam's POV

(Three weeks later)

It's the day of Niall and Louis appointment. Like Louis asked we hadn't talked about the unknown baby. We gave Niall the whole month of girl excitement, and honestly I'm really glad we did. Since our whole fivesome started with Niall not feeling included with Zayn and I, we knew he easily got his deelings hurt, and were trying not to do that. So we gave him the whole month until Louis appointment. We were in the room now waiting on the doctor to walk in.