Chapter 25- Delivery!! Epilogue

Zayn's POV

One Month Later

We're at Michael and Calums right now. We've been hanging out with them a lot since baby Aiden was born. They've officially announced that they're all together!! We were super happy for them. Now we're not the only ones!! Aiden is adorable. Makes me want our little girl here even sooner. Niall's at 8 and 1/2 months. So he can go at any time. and we only have about another month till Louis goes into labor.

We had dinner at the new fathers' house. Since Aiden was born they don't go very far. I think Ashton and Luke are working on moving in though. That way they can all see the baby, and they're neighbors anyways..so might as well.

"So are you all going to be dads, or just Calum and Luke?" Liam asked. Curiosity getting the better of him.

"We figured it out to where we're all dad, but called a different form. Since we're going to be in a relationship, we figured we should all be the dads." Calum answered.

"As long as Ashton and Luke are in it for the long run. Don't want baby Aiden to be missing any of his daddies later on." Michael added in.

"We told you we were babe. We don't plan on backing out any time soon." Ashton answers from behind Michael, where he was sitting, kissing his neck.

"That's still gonna take some time to get used to." Calum mutters.

"The kissing other people?" Louis asks. Making Calum nod his head yes. "It took a while for me and Hazzy too. We're both pretty territorial, and me kissing someone else got to him for the first bit."

"But now it's perfectly fine with both of us." Harry finished.

"Yup!" Louis agreed.

"And it's fine with us three." I said smirking and winking to Louis, making him blush and hide his face in Liam's chest.

"Oh Zayn. Stop making Louis all flustered." Liam chastised me.

"But it's so easy!" I whined.

"That's cuz he's pregnant. His hormones are still all over." Liam said before moving Louis' face out of his chest and kissing him sweetly.

"So what are you guys calling yourselves after the babies are born? Like who's who?" Luke asked us.

"Well Louis Is daddy, cuz we figured he'd be the softest with them. Niall is dada, cuz he'll be the next softest, but most fun, and dada is fun to say for a baby. Then Harry is dad, cuz he's not fun." I say sticking my tongue out at him after. Making him stick his back out in return. "Liam is papa, cuz he's like a papa bear. And I'm pop. Cuz it's a cool name for a dad, but still a version of papa." I answered for everyone.

"Well that's cool. I'm glad you all figured out different names. I was wondering what you would get for the fifth, cuz we only have four, and couldn't figure out which one you would get for five." Luke said.

"So who's who for you guys." Harry asked.

"Michael's daddy, cuz he's pretty much the mother of Aiden, but a boy. Calum is dad cuz he's the actual dad-"

"You guys are the dads too. Even if not biological." Calum interrupted Ashton.

"Luke is dada, and I'm papa. Cuz they're almost the same, and we're the unbiological parents." Ashton concluded.

"Ashy....you guys know your as much of parents to Aiden as Calum and I are."

"We're not Mikey. And we're fine with that. I'm so happy that we have a baby together. But all the congrats go to you two for actually getting the job done." Luke answered.