The Goron

Glossary for this chapter:
N / A: Not Available.
P.O.V: Point of View.
Y/ N: Your name

___ N / A P.O.V ___

The theory that the person who saved Sidon was Sleeper started out as a vague idea that then gained strength. After the incident, Mipha asked Captain Fey for Link to escort her on secondary tasks emphasizing his good swordsmanship as the main reason for her choice, after that first day, the zora princess couldn't sleep.

She was awake, looking at the ceiling of her room, she slept in a kind of pond whose water had different invigorating plants growing at the bottom -That person felt so out of place that even asked me if I was an angel ...- she whispered thoughtfully, closed her eyes for a few moments repeating that scenario where that person used his/her/their own body as a shield against the Lynel to prevent Sidon from getting hurt.

Then she remembered the normality in which that person took her little brother walking with a weapon, maybe it was a normal Yiga who was in training, that clan became more and more jealous with their culture and always wanted the younger members to forget the history of Hyrule or they didn't know it at all.

-Whether or not that person saved Sidon... And now the soldiers are confused, the rumors are going to spread- she added still in a low tone, she spoke alone sometimes to harmonize with her ideas, but the real question was why she came up with that crazy theory that someone who presumably died was that person she had seen that afternoon filled her with curiosity.

"Why did I come to that conclusion? Maybe because I wanted to excuse my rudeness by trying to apprehend someone who was about to die, I'll see how to fix this" She concluded. After that she fell asleep, the next day Mipha went to look for Link at the inn, but he wasn't there.

-Princess Mipha, good morning- greeted the owner, a zora with royal blue scales who seemed used to the presence of the young one -Kayden, good morning, Is Link still here? - she asked.

The older zora looked towards the entrance -He didn't even spent the night here, he told me that he had to go talk to Captain Fey and then he didn't come back, I saw him coming a few hours ago to use the common-use pot that we have, after that he went to ... the East- he was trying to recap everything to give her an useful clue.

Mipha nodded -Thank you very much Kayden- after the indications she began to look for the possible places where Link would be, but she couldn't find him anywhere, until she remembered her study room were they used to spend time when the soldier was still a child full of curiosity. That study room was in lower structures apart along with the rooms of the royal zora family or for guests of honor, upon arrival she found the knight searching inside a fine wooden chest where Mipha used to file "Solved / Lost Cases" where the Hylian crown had asked her family for help.

The princess panicked because of her personal diary that was open above the desk, she didn't closed it when she made wrote in it last night where she recounted the incredible feat of the spin-like attack that Link used to defeat the Lynel and he had teached her.

It was just as she left it, even though Link didn't even seem to have readed it or been interested but Mipha hurried to enter and closed the book -Link! Hav-have you found something interesting? - asked Mipha

-King Dorephan, told me that it was good to enter in to search the files for any clue of the person we saw here some hours ago, I'm sorry if I scared you- the blond apologized, still with his serene and expressionless face -About that, I think it was just a false hunch, I'm sorry to have come to such a hasty conclusion, we should attend to the rumors that came out yesterday afternoon- the princess replied, Mipha analyzed her friend, he had grown so much.