Solitude: Bad Ending

FIRST I WILL UPLOAD THE BAD ENDING BECAUSE THE GOOD ENDING IS VERY LONG AAAA- Soon I will upload the good ending, but now read until the end cuz I left a bittersweet final.

Glossary for this chapter:
N/A: Not available
P.O.V: Point of View
Y/N: Your Name

___N/A P.O.V___

On the day of the calamity many things happened, so many that it is difficult which of all the scenarios could be taken first, the champions were locked up in their divine beasts and then suffered a bloody death at the hands of the creatures that were created in essence by Ganon who he had carefully observed each champion knowing their weaknesses.

The Zora princess, Mipha, and her self-doubt was her downfall.

The Goron chief, Daruk and his fear took him to the grave.

The Gerudo Matriarch, Urbosa and her anger led to her extermination.

And finally the rito warrior, Revali: it could have been many things that brought the end of the general, his pride, the darkness, or the fear of believing that the love of his life had died.

The rito are not used to fighting at night, that day the storm hung over Vah Medoh creating a blurry field of vision, the wind obstructed the path of the arrows over the enemy, the air currents that Revali created sometimes played in against him and made him crash against one of the several pillars inside the divine beast.

In the end, Revali crawled along the platform leaving a long trail of blood, part of his chest destroyed, literally using all his strength to reach Vah Medoh's main control unit.

"I can't end like this" the rito thought anguished in his head.

He lost against Wind Blight Ganon, one of the creatures that was born due to the blood ritual, a monster that had no bottom part of its body, a long red mane came out from its head waving with the wind, it had a terrorific mask whose eyes just admired the half-dead rito fighting for his life, a cannon made of ancient artifacts attached to its right arm was pointing towards him.

Hope or fear, as Windblight Ganon aimed his cannon at the rito for his coup de grâce, Revali delivered the last message he would ever give:

"S.O.S*"
(Help)

History repeated itself in each of the divine beasts.

Astor looked at the landscape from the highest tower in the castle, with a smile, sunk in the ecstasy of having won, even though y/n disappeared he/she/they left him with enough blood to pull the strings, but a couple of captains trying to make way for innocent civilians in the citadel caught his attention, among the people was y/n unconscious being carried by a couple of people who were looking to the sides as if they were seeking for help.

-They think they can get out of here unscathed- he taunted, from his tunic he took out the blood-stained cream-colored scarf, and wielding it towards the sky he shouted -Ganon! I order you to devour everything! - he exclaimed.

The scarf fluttered in the air, the blood soaked in it soon detached from the fabric, coalescing into a small sphere that floated towards the orb as a last offering of blood.

But the scepter that the sorcerer was holding exploded into a thousand unrecognizable pieces at that moment, the orb expelled malice again until it melted enveloping Astor, devouring him -This is not part of the plan- he muttered, trying to free himself but the thick liquid refused to release him.

The scepter disappeared, the scarf went flying into the air, and Astor was the last blood sacrifice Ganon needed to materialize, or at least a gloomy image of what the tyrannical monarch had once been, a slim figure, with a pronounced beard and several arms that possessed ancestral weapons of diverse nature.