Prank

No proof reads. So spare me if I did any mistake. :((
.........

"Ai'Wat how many times I have to tell you that clean up your room you dickhead??!!" Tine shouted as he stepped in his roommate aka bestfriend's room in there little apartment they share.

Sarawat came out of the bathroom in just a towel and was drying his hair with another towel. He looked up at Tine and smile sheepishly at Tine.

Tine just gave him an annoying look and started to clean up the room.

"You are such a dick. I always say you to clean up your room but doesn't listen to me at all. You will see....you will someday fall in all this mess and break your hips. Then don't call me 'Tine help me!!'" He ranted on and on and Sarawat was just smiling at him fondly.

How much he love this guy no one knows or say no one will ever know also. He don't want to ruin their beautiful friendship since they were in primary school and let his bestfriend know that he fucking love him more than a friend.

Sarawat met Tine when the boy was playing in the mud pots in the park 15 years ago. He found the boy cute and bubbly and he never came across such a cheerful guy.

He approached him being a bit nervous as he didn't know how to start a conversation with someone. But to his advantage Tine immediately accepted him as his bestfriend since the moment he shook his muddy hands with Wat.

If he think about that day he still smiles and feel so fortunate to have such a person in his life. He never knew he was going to fall for his bestfriend. He was just 14 years old when Tine kissed his cheeks one day and he felt his heart skipped a beat that day.

He knew that he was gay but he never thought he will fall for his bestfriend. He doesn't want to confess because he is scared to face the rejection. He doesn't know if Tine is straight, gay or bisexual because the guy never dated anyone and even never showed his interest in anyone.

He do have lots of friends but not a single crush or a lover. Wat doubt he will accept him.

"Wat...."

"Wat?.."

"Sarawat...?"

"SARAWAT GUNTITHANON!!"

Sarawat jumped up from the couch and faced this guy who just shouted his name and if he shouted his name then Wat did something really bad.

"Wh.....what T-Tine?" Wat asked nervously.

He came near me and held up Sarawat's ear and twisted it. He shouted in pain.

"Yaaaaa......Tine leave my ear please. Tell what I did wrong?" He asked again and Tine let go of him and threw the layout Wat made for his new story at his face.

"You....when are to going to submit it. Did you forget that next week is the deadline and you haven't even started a single line of the story?? Why are you like this Wat.....I'll always not there to let you know what to do and what not. You are a grown up man now know a responsibilities for once Wat." Tine said and he sounded disappointed and Sarawat's heart ached.

Wat can't see him like that. He guess Tine is right he shouldn't be dependent on him that much. He hanged my head low and stood there in silence.

Wat felt a tears in my eyes and tried his best to not breakdown. He should have been responsible and take care of his things but why he said he won't be always there to stop me. Is he going somewhere?? Wat looked up and a tear rolled down from his eyes when he saw tears in Tine's eyes.

"Tine....why you said you will not be there?? Are you going somewhere??" Wat said holding his cheeks and wiped his tears.

He shook his head and buried his face in  the crook of his neck and sobbed. Wat stroked his back to calm him down and let him seat in the bed.