Chapter 3edited

"Damon" a voice yells as I walk down the hall I turn to see who called out to me only to see a short blond chick running my way I roll my eyes "what do you want  Eliza" "so I heard you were gonna start tutoring people and I was wondering if you would maybe be able to-" "no"  her eyes widen in surprise "what do you mean no" her voice is starting to irritate me "I mean no I already have someone that ill be tutoring for the whole school year at the least the rest of this semester" I walk away before the annoying bitch can bother me anymore then she already has. 

sitting in my first class I can't help but roll my eyes I already know this shit but I need to attend this class so I can graduate "Damon can you answer the question on the board" " C" "correct thank you Damon" whatever "hey teach can I leave I already finished all the work you gave me this week" "I um sure Damon" I walk out the door and walk the halls of the school before seeing the out of order bathroom "perfect place to chill" walking into the bathroom I hear the faint sound of talking. slowly I walk towards the stall it's coming from planning on scaring whoever was in here with me. I slowly open the stall door only to see three students sleeping I can't help but chuckle at the sight if a teacher were to see this they would think the worst but luckily it was just me I glance over the three taking in their appearance my eyes fall on the last one dark blue hair I couldn't help but stare at him he looked like a doll absolutely perfect. I walk closer to the male crouching down and reaching out twirling a strand of his hair in between my fingers. I slowly began to trace his facial features. I watch as he slowly began to twitch realizing that I might wake him up I decide to leave but not before pulling out my phone and taking a picture of the boys sleeping face. walking out of the bathroom I can't help but grow curious about who exactly this boy is I laugh as I walk down the hall farther away from where the beauty lies asleep. 

"so you're telling me that you walked into an out-of-order bathroom and found three students asleep  and because you thought one of the dudes was so pretty you decided to take a picture of him sleeping and now you want me to see if I can get information on the dude when you don't even know his name or if he's a freshmen sophomore or junior" I stare at the guy in front of me "I'm not repeating myself" Marcus leans forward and buries his face into my neck and shoulder "Marcus this is why everyone thinks we are dating" " dude I know you don't give a fuck or maybe your worried pretty boy is gonna think that we are together" I click my tongue in annoyance "shut the fuck up" "oh my god its love at first sight, oh but I don't know he might be scared of you your big bad Damon Addams after all not to mention bro you like 7 ft tall" "not even I'm only 6'4 how tall are you like what 5'5" i smirk as he shoots up glaring at me "jackass I'm 6'1  dick go find pretty boy and get him to suck you dick maybe then you will be nicer to people" i watch as Marcus  stomps away but he stops and with out facing me says "ill find out what i can about that guy but i need a name to get the information your wanting i can't just show people a pic of a guy sleeping and ask about him that makes me seem like a stalker" then walks away once again. Marcus is a guy I can always rely on that's why I've kept him around also with the fact that he won't leave me the fuck alone. 

I sit in the library waiting for the boy I'm supposed to be tutoring I look over the name of the student once more "Zane Matthews" I muttered to myself I sigh getting tired of waiting and pull out my phone looking at the picture of the boy. I hear footsteps suddenly I look up "get your ass over here and don't waste my time"I  watch him freeze before he slowly takes the seat in front of me  I roll my eyes at this "what the fuck do you think you're doing come to sit right next to me now" my eyes follow him as he does as he's told who would have thought that pretty boy would be the boy I'm tutoring it seems like the fates were on my side. I want to laugh but I don't I need to do my job before anything else maybe this could give me the opening I need to make a move on the boy taking in his features once again I can't help but want him to be mine more and more but at the moment there is nothing I can do I can't act on my new found feelings "ok let's start with the class your struggling in the most" I don't know math I guess it would be better to get that one over and done with it the most boring class in the world"