chapter 6

the weekend seemed to fly by I had just walked through the door of my house and was instantly i was questioned by my parents as to how the tutoring went I of course told them the truth well maybe not the whole truth I left some parts out. After finally getting away from my parents I walked into my bathroom pulling the hoodie that Damon told me to take off. I stared at my neck

I sigh at the sight of the hickeys he left on me this is gonna be hard to explain if anyone sees them

the next day im surprised to see Damon outside of my house "hey pretty boy" i roll my eyes at him as he says this "what are you doing here" "i just came to pick up my fav person in this whole world" i laugh at this statement before opening the car door and getting in "see i knew you wouldn't fight me one this so how you liking my marks" my head snaps his direction heat rising to my face "how do u expect me to cover them i actually have no clothes that can cover them and no makeup" "why would you want to cover them i put them there for a reason" "oh really and what reason is  that" "to show everyone your mine but where's the hoodie i gave you" "umm its in my bag" "okay put it on if it makes you feel better but there's something i want to talk to you about"  i pull the hoodie out of my bag and pull it over my head it does hid the hickeys but its very obviously not mine "so what do you wanna talk about" "i want you to be my boyfriend" " wait what are you serious" his eyes leave the road to stare at me "will you be my boyfriend or not" i honestly didn't expect this im mean his is my type and having a boyfriend will make michael back off but this could actually be nice "yeah sure i'll by your boyfriend" 

the ride to the school was peaceful and I found myself falling asleep slowly "Hey hey don't fall asleep we are pulling into the school" i turn my attention to Damon and sigh seeing the school come into view as we pull into the parking lot i exit the car "Zane" i hear someone shout my name my eyes land on Angel (I'm a dumbass and spelt her name wrong in old chapters and just now noticed) "hey girl whats up" Angel smiles "come lets hang out I haven't seen you all weekend and Michael is annoying me"  I simple nod my head at this and wave bye to Damon before he can speak.

DAMON

I watch as Zane walks away with black haired girl. my eyes leave him and I make my way to Marcus. "hey dude did you hear" I shake my head at this Marcus knows everything that happens in this school he's like the king of rumors and gossip. "did I hear what?" I question "well apparently a group of guys wanna jump you because Eliza was crying about you blocking her" I can't help but sigh at this "come on lead the way" I watch Marcus smirk at this and he leads me to the back of the school and into an alley way. "oh what did i tell you Marcus is just  a nosy guy that he would help set up his own friend" i look over at Marcus and the both of burst out laughing i make my way over to the closes guy and punch him in the face breaking his nose "lets get this party started"

ZANE

"hey Lucas do you have weed" The minute i enter the bathroom Angel asks Lucas for weed "Umm duh yes i have some"

Rachel let out an ungodly sound as she laughed at her sister. I couldn't help but giggle like an insane person "Blah blah blah I'm ms lizard Lady all I know how to do is long division and fractions that's why my husband left me cuz I can give him head without asking him if he knows how to find X" Angel had been mimicking ms Jackson for the past 30 minutes and it was hilarious once i finally get my giggles under control i look over at Lucas he was stoned out of his mind staring into space i mean pretty much all of was were super high "hey guys school is almost over lets hang out all-day and party we haven't partied in soo long" my voice filled the bathroom as my friends turned their attention to me Rachel was the first to speak "won't are parents be mad ?" "no we can just call  my mom and dad and say we are having a sleepover at my place since they arent in town" I snap my head  to Lucas "Hold up hold up didn't you say your parents were out of town last week as well?" "umm yeah they will be gone for two months some big business trip to Japan it can get them big bucks meaning mom can pay off the house and the car if this goes well" And there it is the reason my mother hates Lucas you see Lucas is rich his parents both come from generations of money and also have their own companies that they own separately and one together this kid is loaded when it comes to money my mother is jealous of this since my father gave his fathers company to his younger brother and how my father chose to live a simple life. basically, it wasn't the life my mother wanted she wanted a luxury life but day wanted simple and he was the one with the money while mom was a highschool drop out.