Chapter 1: The one with the letter

Long ago there lived a farmer boy named Evan in Romania, he was 19 and lived with his parents. He was the only child, and barely had any friends because he was on the field with his father most of the time, but somehow he managed to get the basic education. He spends his free time to read books and in the forest, he also had a pet dog named Pietro. He's a boy with wild dreams but couldn't afford to accomplish those because of his family's financial instability. His father Nathan have a piece of land which he inherited from his family and in that he has cultivated pepper , potatoes, onions, wheat, and maize.
Evan's day starts with watering the crops with his father , plucking out the weeds and helping his father with the machineries , then during the noon time he'll either go to the library to read his favorite novel "Romeo and Juliet", or to the nearby jungle because these are the two places where he finds peace from all those stress. One day he was in the Jungle with Pietro
"Pietro , don't go too far.. you'll be lost and you won't be able to have mama's food" Evan shouted at Pietro who was running behind a butterfly in the jungle. Evan has got a hidden talent in singing , and he'll only sing while he's all alone , that's why he rushes to the forest during his free time with Pietro.
"All..... My life I've been looking for something that actually... makes me feel like I've born for it.... Is this how I should be !?...Noo!!!! I'm not just a farmer boy... I've dreams of my own... I want to go beyond this forest , swim to the other end of the ocean ,I want to fly like an albatross ,crossing every continents , I want to be that big blue whale, to swim to the deepest point of the ocean to see what they've got, and to fly up to the stars and beyond to see what is beyond that....
Or is there someone born for me like in Romeo and Juliet ,just like me, sing like me , who'll make home with me...?!!! Why isn't no one answering ....? !!!" He jumped from one rock to other rocks and climbed the tallest tree while singing . He loves to sing because that's how he speaks his heart out , to the trees , crawler, creepers , birds, small marsupials and Pietro.
"Good dog" he said rubbing Pietro's fur. Then they both walked towards home.
His day ends with helping his mother Looney to cook dinner and doing chores. At night he spends the time by star gazing and tries to sleep early in order to wake early , to help his father in the field.
One fine day he receives a letter from a pen pal, from Scotland. He was over the moon because pen pals where just a fairy tale for him and today somebody was willing to make friendship with him. The letter goes

"To ,
Mystery fellow Human
Clark's Plane ,
Western town,
Romania.

24th September 67

From,
Julia Ighor,
Eve's shade,
Arcade Valley
Scotland.

Hello dear,
I hope my letter finds you well.
I found your address from one among the cartons that delivered pepper and wheat. I know it's weird to send letters to any address , but your handwriting attracted me which enabled me to send a letter to this anonymous person with a mind blowing handwriting . I think you are passionate and adventurous like me.
If so, believe me it's time for us to be friends.
I want to travel the world but I don't have any financial aid , so I see the world through these pen pals.
How is Romania like? Do you have sea? Forest ? Hills or mountains? What is your native language? How is life in Romania? How did you learn to write ? What else do you grow in your farm ? Are you married ? How old are you? What about your family? Are you a farmer or anyone related to the farmer who exports his products? ....
I know I've asked a lot.... Honestly I'm excited and I beg your pardon for being overly excited!!!
Oh god I know I've forgot to introduce myself!!!
Hi , I'm Julia Ighor from Scotland, I'm 16 years old , I live with my family ,which consists of mama, papa and a lil sister. My papa and mama takes care of our small family business, and mama also takes care of our family too... (She bakes the best cakes) My sister and I go for embroidery designing and my nanny taught me to read and write English.
I read a lots of books from the library and the warden does reserve me new arrivals (basically we're best friends)and my favorite book is Romeo and Juliet.
I wish I had a pet but papa is allergic to fur so ... No pets !!!
So as a conversation starter , consider you've come across a magic lamp and the genie from the lamp gives you three wishes of your choice ... What will be your three wishes ?
Since it's our first letter and I don't even know if you'll reply back but still I don't want to make it longer and boring .
Looking forward for your reply.
Take care
JI
"
"Woah!! That's it !! I mean .... What did I just read ? Did I write a letter to me?!!" Evan exclaimed . 'She is adorable' his brain popped . Now the date caught his attention '27th September 1967' and he ran to the take a look at the calendar to check the date '28th November 1967' .. "It took two months to deliver this letter ?!" Evan mumbled. That night he couldn't sleep , he read the letter more than a 100 time in the faint kerosene lamp light.
Next morning after finishing all his work at the farm , he ran to his father's desk took a bunch of sheets, along with a pen and ran towards the forest to start writing a reply for his pen pal Julia.