〚 Chapter 2. 〛

«⭒――――――♡――――――⭒»

Y/n's P.O.V.

"Are you completely sure that this is my brother??"

I was inside a train to Tokyo along with Ray, his biological parents and brother, and my aunt and brother.

I was doubting if Kota was my brother because he didn't look the slightest like me.

He looked like a second Ray or something.

"Y/n, I can assure you that this is 100 % your brother." That's what my aunt kept telling me, but how am I supposed to believe her when Kota looks almost the same as Ray??

"You idiot, she's telling you that he is your brother. Are you that dumb?" Ray replied, very annoyed.

"He looks like a copy of you, Ray."

"..." Ray let out a disappointed sigh and ignored me.

'I'm nOt lYinG ;^;'

"You know, Y/n-chan doesn't sound like she's lying. I mean he could actually be a little version of you Ray." Tetsuro, Ray's older brother, tried to be funny but nobody laughed.

"Nice try trying to be funny."

Tetsuro froze completely as Ray commented.

"You're brother is probably one of the worst people to have as a brother." I said to Ray.

"Yeah, you're probably right."

The adults were snickering and Tetsuro looked away in embarrassment.

"Why was I excited again to meet my little brother..?" I heard him silently mutter.

I probably fell asleep because Ray woke me up after a few hours.

'Why is Tokyo so big again??'

Although it was a big city, I loved the buildings and nature.

"We're here, our house is here and Ray's family just live a few blocks away." My aunt told me as she led me and Kota inside of the house.

I waved goodbye to Ray before I went inside the house.

"Kota, can you please go upstairs? I need to have a talk with Y/n, alright?"

'Is this a bad sign? I saw Kota nodding and quickly running upstairs so it probably should be..?'

"Come and sit down please." My aunt made some tea and placed it on the table.

I sat down as she requested and waited for whatever was going to happen.

"Well, about your parents... They've been murdered a few years ago..."

"Wait what..?" It took me several minutes to understand what she was saying.

"A-are you okay??" My aunt freaked out as I was blankly staring at her in confusion.

"I think I am..." I sighted as I continued. "I just have never met them and it doesn't feel right to just think nothing of it and act like this happens every day... When I saw my sibling dead in a truck I was horrified and frozen in fear because of the fact that a loved one of mine died. However because I haven't met my parents I don't feel like there's a lot to say... I don't mean it that I don't want to meet them but just that I don't know how to feel about it... I do feel bad because feeling nothing towards the people who gave birth to you sounds selfish... But it's just really complicated for me to understand what I feel... "

"It's alright... But are you really fine? It seemed like you had a breakdown for a minute... " She worriedly asked.

"Mhm, anyways what is your name? Because aunt sounds really weird to me... Can I call you by your first name or something?" I continued, changing the subject because I didn't want to make her too worried.