McKenna and Leo

McKenna and Leo have been dating for a month, practically since her return from her vacation in Europe. They're enjoying all of the time they're spending with each other. McKenna was in Leo's room one day, waiting for him to come out of the bathroom after he claims to have a surprise for her. He returns to the room in nothing but a towel which he is suspending at his waist with one hand. She stares in shock at his fit body and his rolling abs, but is still curious as to what the surprise is.

He drops the towel and in less than a second his entire lower half is exposed. Her eyes widen and her pupils enlarge tremendously. Leo starts telling Mckenna just how much he really loves her, and how he's never lost feelings for her. He starts walking towards McKenna, and with every step she can feel her breathing become slower from amazement. She feels her panties getting wet.

She starts fidgeting. She finds it hard to keep eye contact with him since his cock is so close to her face. He lifts McKenna's chin up so she's forced to look him dead in the eyes. "Will you be a good girl for me, or will I have to punish you?", he asks. She forces her head to look away from him, but he puts his hand around her neck and shoves her into the bed.

"Looks like you want to do things the hard way." He releases his grasp from McKenna's neck and he rips the clothes off of her body. Now she's laying on his bed in just her underwear and bra. He moves her panties to the side and starts teasing McKenna's wet pussy. He continues to talk dirty to her.

"Aw baby, do you want to get away? Do you want me to stop?" She lies there quivering at the feeling if his fingers sliding in and out of her hole. He slides them all the way out, leaving McKenna to think he's done teasing her... She was right, only now he slams his massive cock inside of her, making McKenna moan extremely loud. Her soft moans and sobbing only give him more strength.

He takes it completely out of her, only to ram it right back into her wet, creamy pussy. "You seem like you're enjoying your punishment. You've been a very bad girl. You don't get to enjoy this." He edges McKenna time and time again, watching her squirm from pleasure. She begs him to let her cum. She screams his name over and over begging him to end the torment. He finally gives in to her whines and pleads.

He grabs her neck and pounds her into the mattress for five minutes straight. She finally cums. He pulls out his cock. It's covered in what he describes as her "sweet cream". He slams it back in one final time, catching McKenna completely off guard. She cums just a little bit more.

He takes it out once more and releases his grasp on her neck. His fingers leaving marks around her throat. She gasps for air. Leo shoves his dick in McKenna's mouth as she's still gasping for air. She feels his huge dick slide in and out of her mouth, pounding into the back of her throat.

He lets out soft moans and whispers "fuck" under his breath. He lets out one final loud moan as he cums in McKenna's mouth. He slides his cock out of her mouth, and without his permission, she swallows all of it. She gasps for air once more as she had multiple times that very same afternoon. McKenna sits up to get more air, but Leo grabs her by the throat again and pushes her against a wall.

"You're such little brat. Maybe next time you'll learn." He gives her a wink. He releases McKenna and she falls to the floor, sobbing and her legs quivering from the wonderful rough sex they just had. He throws her his towel. "Clean yourself up McKenna, we don't want our parents to know about this, do we?", he asks. She shakes her head 'no' and he smirks at her, leaving his room to get clean clothes.