𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐬

Louder than bombs - BTS

A/n : Seems that I have a surprise for you guys today ;)

-

Spring break is over.

And now, it's time for school.

I took my bag and went out of the house.

" I am ready.. Sorry I was late.."

"Did you sleep in again? You never change, do you? " He said while poking his head out of the car.

"It's not my fault. I couldn't sleep last night because of you.. " I said while locking the door.

"Is it my fault that you are so weak..?"

"..."

"No. And I am not weak. It was because you took the pillow fight too seriously. Who throws a pillow like that? I fell off the bed and hurt my back because of you. And I couldn't sleep.. "

" Fine. Fine. It's my fault, ok? Now stop complaining.",he said while driving away.

~

After reaching school, we went our separate ways and decided to meet up after finishing all our classes.

It was a long day but finally it ended.

I went out of the classroom and decided to wait for Seojun.

I was walking outside the school gate when..

I saw her.

What.. is she doing here..? In front of my school.. Why?

I fixed my backpack and went up to her.

When her back was just facing me, I hesistated for a while but still spoke up.

" What are you doing in front of my school?" I asked her bluntly.

She turned towards me..

She still looked the same.. Nothing changed..

So many years had passed since I last saw her..

But here she is..

" Oh you are finally here. I was waiting for a long time. How have you been doing? " She said while smiling.

That same smile that I hate so much.

It's so..

Fake.

How can she still manage to act like this even after so many years? Doesn't she get tired?

" What are you doing here? " I said while maintaining a cold gaze.

" Don't give me that cold look. We meet after so many years and you are being like this." She said looking directly into my eyes.

"Is this how you behave with your own mother?"

Mother.

Did I ever have one?

" You didn't think about being a mother when you left me all those years ago...You left...without even looking back and now you expect me to treat you nicely.." I said while looking away..

She didn't say anything but I could feel the air shifting into a more tense one..

And I knew what was about to happen..

Her gaze shifted into one of pure disgust and hatred and she finally spoke up..

" Did you expect me to stay in that horrible place because of you, huh? Like what?"

Those words.

And her mask finally fell off.

"You should be glad that you are still alive. It's your loss for being born in that house. Don't blame it into me."

Ofcourse. They are all the same.

Hypocrites.

A dysfunctional family.

But I am not tolerating this anymore..

" It was your loss, not mine. You were never a mother. It was your loss for letting me go...for letting go of your child.."

I could feel someone behind me...

Seojun..

He kept one of his hands on my shoulder to reassure me that he was there.

I nodded my head slightly to tell him that it's okay.. I am okay..

I can handle this.. on my own.. I need to do this.. I need to learn to let go..

He blinked his eyes in response and went away in the opposite direction...

I needed this..

I looked towards her..

" You are no one to me. Don't consider me to be polite to you after what you did. I am not the same anymore. I am not that kid anymore. I don't need you. I won't hurt myself anymore..not because of you.. not because of anyone.. "

I won't..

Things have changed.

I have changed.

There's no looking back anymore..

I won't let those scars stop me from moving on..

I need to look ahead.. towards my future..

I need to be strong for me.

For Seojun.

And so I finally looked at her and smiled.

"It's a goodbye for us, Eomma.."

This is the last time I am calling you mother.

And I walked away..