Reunion (The End TomsWorld Edd-tion)

A green robot is seen in a small arena. A purple robot is placed in by a gloved hand. The purple robot immediately started charging at the green robot. The The GreenBot moved to the side, the PurpleBot, not reacting fast enough, hits a wall, leaving the GreenBot the victor.

A person in a red suit and a blue scarf throws confetti in the arena.

"The victory goes to GR33N! A surprising outcome, but excepted." He picks up the robot. "Who's my new favorite destructor? You are!" He rubs it's head.

"TORD! GET OFF THE FLOOR AND COME HELP ME WITH MOVING EDD'S COLA JUGS!" A blue jacketed male call out to Tord.

"Ugh, stupid Tom. OKAY IM COMING, BUT NOT BECAUSE YOU TOLD ME, BUT BECAUSE I WANT TO!" Tord replies. He walks outside to see a bunch of jugs of cola.

"What the heck is all this?!" Tord asks Tom. "Edd subscribed to a magazine and now he gets sent cola every month." Tom responses.

"Should've known it was Edd related. Speaking of, where is he?" Tord asks "
He said he'd be at the kitchen table calling the company to lower the amount of cola they send to 80 to 60." Tom replies.

Edd is talking on the phone. "So yeah, ONLY 60! Also could you send them in more easily carryable packaging... U huh.... Yep thanks." Tom and Tord walk into the room. "So, what'd they say?" Tom asks "Do you have to pay them extra for all the customizations"

"Nah," Edd responds "they actually charged less because of less work with packaging, how stupid was subscribing to that magazine now?" "Still pretty stupid" Tord says in a mocking tone