☁️ seven ( 7 )

My eyes slowly opens at the sight of being in a hospital room.

I skimmed around the room and no one was there but me not until three familiar faces walked inside.

“Chanhee!!” Changmin cooed walking his way towards me, who was eventually laying down.

I don't even know what happened earlier.. except that sudden fail of a confession. I'm such a clown.

“Chanhee-ya are you alright now?? does it hurt somewhere?!” Oh please he's so dramatic!

“Aye Changmin hyung, chill!” Sunwoo clicked his tongue heading towards the couch near the hospital bed and sat down.

“The doctor said they'll come here in a few” Juyeon again with his angelic smile.

“You alright chanhee? I panicked earlier and called Changmin and Sunwoo because you uhhh.. blacked-out” Juyeon explained.

So I... blacked-out? for what reas–

“May I come in?” The doctor said, slowly opening the door.

My friends nodded in response.

“Your friend, Choi Chanhee?”

“Yes”

“Yes. Choi Chanhee.. As you can see, He blacked-out and lost conscious due to too much stress and lack of sleep. He doesn't have any serious problems with his health physically or mentally and he's totally fine. He just needs to take a rest and sleep on time.”

Bitch I was overthinki– You know what nevermind.

“I see” Changmin said worried.

The doctor stayed for a while, talking to Changmin.

Sunwoo was taking a nap on the couch.. whilst Juyeon..

“Why do you lack in sleeping?” Juyeon asked.

“Oh.. I couldn't sleep”

“So something IS bothering you” I hate how he knows me too well.

“Well.. Kinda” I said.

“Then why did you lie to me earlier?” His already pouty lips formed into a pout.

Oh so do you want me to just expose myself that I like you– But i already exposed my self.. But then again he misinterpreted it as a friendly way.. Damn you Lee Juyeon! Never knew it's this hard on liking someone like you who's very dense as fuck!

“I didn't want to bother you”

“Bother me? You don't bother me at all, Chanhee. You're not a burden or whatever okay?” These sweet words, I.. I couldn't help it but to fall even deeper with my best friend.

I need to tell this to Changmin and Sunwoo.. I just want to get this out of my chest.