Oblivious

My first proper Spideypool oneshot. Yay!

Overview
Wade just can't seem to take the hint can he?
Or
4 times when Wade was oblivious, and 1 when he wasn't (as oblivious)

*******************
1

"I have feelings for you"

Peter cringed at the wording of his confession, but looked at Wade hopefully under his mask.

They were sitting in a tacky diner sipping on a milkshake with two straws.

It was Wades idea, but it spurred Peter to go through with what he'd been planning to do months ago but always chickened out of

Telling Wade Wilson that he was in love with him.

With the amount of jokes and compliments he gave Peter he was semi positive that Wade felt the same.

But then again, it was Wade we were talking about.

Anyway, back to the confession.

"Well I would too if I was this handsome" he said as he chugged the rest of the milkshake, leaving remnants around his mouth as he smiled cheekily back at Peter, who just sighed.

Another time maybe.

***********************
2

The next time Peter tried was through a text

BabyBoy

PoolManSpidey, It's June

PoolMan
Spidey, It's June

***************************
3

I swear to god, I'm going to kill him.

How obvious do I have to be?

Peter was currently suited up and standing in front of Wade with a chimichanga in one hand, and a rose made out of ham in the other.

Wade was currently taking turns in staring at the food and at Peter through his mask.

"Are these for me?" He asked without the usual joking tone.

"No, they're for the other guy in a black and red suit behind you" Peter replied sarcastically, causing Wade to swivel round quickly, then turn back around to pout at Peter.