The thirty-second chapter

--------------------------------------------

(No picture because I feel really tired from work today -w-)

(What work?)

(Shut up, Dem! I'm recording... You fucked it up...)

(I'm sorry, Ozzy .-.)

(You should be you fucking bitch. I will now proceed to bark at you =)

(I don't know why I put these in here, lmao)

--------------------------------------------

Y/N pov.

My hand was on the toolbox scratching the surface making a sound that both irritated me and made me curious at the same time.

I look over to the clock taping my finger on the edge of my cup. It is around lunchtime at the moment... Garcello went out in the morning...

I didn't want to assume the worst or make him feel uncomfortable by telling him he is taking too long but... He hasn't been coming back...

The window was open and there was purple smoke outside making me think that he is just still smoking.

Suddenly I hear running echoing behind me. It was probably just one of those teens that lived in the building running from-

I jolt! The door just opens suddenly!

"Y/N! I need a cold bottle of water and two freezing bags! Garcello is in need of it!" Colin bursts through the apartment and now he is running in and looking into the box?!

Realizing that I need to do something I speed to the sink. I grab the handle and turn it to the cold side pulling it up. My hands grab one of the bottles and I hear the freezer open beside me.

I can feel the coldness come towards me and Colin's breathing was beside me. Running my shaking fingers through the water I can feel a small shock of cold.

When the bottle is put under the water it becomes wet on the outside and it is very cold making my fingers freeze slightly from the contact.

"Y/N, did he take the lighter?!" he asks me as we run down the stairs not bothering to lock the door since it wasn't necessary.

The only thing I can do is nod because I was too scared to speak a single sentence. I still try to form some words so he could understand the situation.

"He... Was out for... Too long... The lighter was" I take a breath in not realizing that I was crying from the stress... "The lighter was gone... When... When I looked..." I continue feeling my breath shaking.

"It's alright! He is gonna be fine, Y/N!" he was walking beside me nodding his head and moving in a quick paste looking sure about the words he spoke.

He turns to me and puts the bag of frozen chicken nuggets in his hand that also had another bag but with frozen strawberries. He then reached his hand out looking at the bottle then at me...

"I think it's best for you to wait for him a bit... Let me take the bottle and he will be better soon..." his voice being low and polite but it didn't help the fact that I wanted to see Garcello...

"Both me and Adam know more than you do about the lighter... We are working hard to keep Garcello calm and you being there would probably worry him more... I know he doesn't like seeing you sad..." He tells me and pats my head with his free hand.

I reluctantly give him the bottle not really feeling like arguing. I'm tired and feel so nauseous from the stress...

I can hear him walk away... I hope Garcello will be alright...