𝟎𝟐

                            "𝘖𝘩. 𝘓𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘵."

                                              "𝘩𝘶𝘩!??"

                                _________________________________________

You stared at the dark-haired boy with a confuse look on your face. Cathy jumped off your lap and walked toward the boy.

"Meow~" The black car purred as it rubbed its head on the boy's leg.

"Hey kitty" The boy said as he bent down to pet the cat.

You watched as he held the cat gently in his arms. He looked like he cared about the cat a lot. It was surprising to you. 

"So..You're the person that has been feeding her." The boy said as he stared at you.

"Um, Yeah."

"Wait, Is she your cat?"

"Oh no, no she isn't. She's a stray and a two timer!"

"I can't believe you let another person feed you! I thought we had something!!" He said while holding the cat up and looking at it.

"Meow~" The cat purred again at the boy which kinda sounded like a reply to what the boy said.

"It's alright, I forgive you." He said as he pets the cat's head.

"So what's your name?" He asked as he looked at you.

"Y/N L/N..What about you?" You questioned the Blacked haired boy.

"Baji Keisuke." He replied back.

"So..Baji, You seem to like Cathy alot" You said trying to start a conversation.

"Cathy!?" Baji asked.

"Yeah, The cat" You answered him back

"Why would you name a cat a boring name like that!" Baji sneered 

"Oh really, Do you have a better name" You retorted

"Yes, I named her Chifuyu" Baji stated with a little bit of pride in his tone

"That doesn't sound like a cats name." You sneered

"Neither does Cathy." He shot back while looking at you.

"Fair point.." You said as you stared at the ground

You and Baji just stared at ground for a while not saying anything, Like what would you say? its not like you were good at starting conversations. You sucked at them.