𝟎𝟑

Chapter 3- Memories

---------------------------------------

"Lets go and visit Y/N-kun"

----------------------------------------

"Huh!?" Takemitchi

"But you said we wouldn't have a chance of seeing her! because of how famous she is."

"I thought so too but when i called the number and told her my name she said to meet her and she gave me her address."

"So, Are you ready to see her?"

"Yeah, Lets go"

--------------------------------

D I N G~~~~

You heard your bell ring, You knew who it was after all you were expecting them today. You stood up from your couch and walked over to the door. As you opened the door you saw to dark haired men in front of you.

"Hey, I've been waiting for you guys" You smiled as you welcomed them in.

"Y/N.." Takemitchi said as he walked into your house.

"Where's Akkun?? I thought he was coming with you guys?" You asked as you closed the door. Everywhere when silent as soon as you asked, No one looked you in the eyes or said anything it was just Silent.

"Takemitchi? Naoto?" You stared a them confusingly, wondering why they were so quiet. 

"He's dead." Naoto spoke. Your pupils dilated as soon as you heard the bad news, it was huge shock to you. You were expecting to see Akkun today but that can't happen anymore.

"What happened?" You said as you sat down and the other 2 men followed you and sat down too.

"He committed s̶u̶i̶c̶i̶d̶e̶ " Naoto repiled to you

"Oh." was the only thing that could come out of your mouth, What else would you have said? you couldn't bring yourself to cry. Your mind was still trying to place everything that you just heard together.

"And Takemitchi was there when everything happened" Naoto continued.

"Takemitchi? Are you okay?" You asked the dark haired boy who sat on your right. His head was facing down his hand between his legs. he was so quite, Who wouldn't be?

"What a dumb question to asked someone who watched their best friend die Y/N" you thought to yourself as Takemitchi lifted his head up to speak.

"Y/N...Akuun told me you wanted to tell me something? What is it?" Takemitchi spoke quietly.

"Takemitchi, Maybe we should talk about this another tim-"

"No, I'm okay. Just tell me" Takemitchi said as he interrupted you.

"I think I can time leap" You blurted out as Takemitchi and Naoto looked at you in shock.

"What!?" Both Naoto and Takemitchi yelled out

"I know it sound weird and all, but Akkun told me about how he knew you were a time leaper and It made a lot of sense to what was happening to me. For about 3 weeks I've been having memories from 12 years ago that I don't think ever happen, Like me saving Takemitchi from fighting Kiyomasa, That never happened unless someone went back into the past to change something and then yes it might have happened." You paused as you looked at Takemitchi and Naoto as they just stared at you.