Sweet revenge

2 years later, Summer

It has been 3 years since the Onsla children began training, and things were never what Kiara wished. She was gazing at the window staring into the gentle sunset, knowing when it rises again their time will come. "Hey, the others are sparring, do you wanna join" Saruno enters through the door surprising his sister, "no thanks, I'll just looking out the window" she replied. 

Saruno brought in a plate and put them on the side "sweet ran berries?" she questioned, Saruno smiled and said "remember we used to fight for them and how we got along so well". Kiara brought her head down "yeah, I kind of miss those times" she said as the chilling breeze enters the window. Her brother chuckles, she held a small smile "oh Kiara, I want to ask, it has been on my mind for a long time but I wasn't sure about it" he said, his sister looking curious asked "okay, and what do you mean for a while?". Saruno then says "maybe all these 5 years" Kiara hearing this decided to look away.

"It was about my weird dream, the night before we left to the human world" he said, which made Kiara become agitated "you know, I don't want to talk about those time...". "I know, I know, but I just wanted to ask. Do you know anyone named like Ama? something?" Saruno asked. Confused she started to laugh, "what? that's one of the things I remember from my dream!" he said.

Rises and Arnon enter with Warren "hey Kiara come on let's go" Arnon and Rises begin to laugh. Kiara then headed to them just quietly chuckling, "one day brother, I will take our revenge through the trials of truth to have that power, unlike you, too focused on a fake girl and a nobody cross elf" she leaves the hut with a forced smile. Saruno sighs "ever since we got here, she changed so much, I miss her young self" a rustling sound was heard. Saruno just stared into the sky by the window, that he didn't seem to notice the rustling sound.

A tall figure appeared ready to pounce, "okay Reigen, what do you want now?" Saruno said, "hey! how did you know?!" she shouted as she appeared from the leering shadows. "Because, using your corrupt shadow magic leaves a scent of  mold if you use it on wood" he explains, Reigen pouts as Saruno continued with "and you can come out too Kai". Kai emerges from the shadow, "okay you got me, we just wanna prank you before you know, we leave for adventure" he says. "Hey why don't all of us go together and even make our own group!" Reigen suggested.

"Really? oh come on, we are not 12 anymore" Kai said, Saruno chuckles a bit and says "maybe we can try, maybe the... mighty trio or the great three". Kai looks at her cringing hard "really, that sounds basic".

"Okay what about the mighty mountains?" Saruno suggests, Kai looks at his begging friend. "Fine that will be our name" he answered, Reigen smiles "yay! we have a group name" and they just had fun until lights out. And since then, the young Magikans began their journey as fine, young warriors.

Impest empire/ 2nd floor

"You may begin shortly on this test, all those who pass will continue on to be candidates for the honour of a leader" announced the instructor, Kiara was determined for the spot. "Hey can you pass me a pen, I kind of forgot mine" she chuckled, she was a Xainar, her clothes were quite dirty as if she part of the common folk. "Here, also who are you?" the Xainar smiled to her and said calmly "Call me Asteria, Asteria Bellos".

6 months later/ Winter

"Come in" says a voice, Kiara opens the door with a serious look and hands covered in scars of torn skin. "Yes Mr Pliss, you've seen my advantages" she said, the man was holding files containing the info on Kiara "I believe you can lead our future young Onsla despite the incident back in the last trials and your missing finger you are perfect, with the right advise, you can help destroy the humans, I'll let you take the first move".