Friendboo

???

Tubbo dragged his new friend farther into the woods.  The new friend in question had no idea what was happening.

The leaves on the trees still blew around, and the kid was trying to focus on them.  That's hard to do when being basically dragged around by the wrist by a kid with apparently a bag of bread in one hand you just met at least 10 minutes ago.  They had to push themselves to remember what they were doing, just in case they ended up freaking out with a random boy dragging them somewhere.

"The duckies know me, so they'll 'prolly like you, too.  Have you ever fed duckies before, uh... what's your name?"  Tubbo asked.

Because our protagonist didn't understand a word Tubbo said, one of the particles told them.  For some reason, the purple fuzzies knew English and whatever language they were talking to the kid in. Another mystery of these purple things.

The kid internally panicked, still not knowing what duckies were.  Now this kid was asking what their name was?  They didn't know their name, did they even have a name?  What's a name?

"Just say no, just- just avoid the second question!"  One of the particles said. So the child shook their head in response to the first, trying to repeat what the particles said.

"Nuh..." Was what came out, and definitely way quieter than the particle had said it.  Definitely why it sounded more distorted than a clear "no" that the purple particle had said.

Still, the particles seemed to start celebrating the kid saying a word, despite it barely being audible to the boy running.  As the kid tried to match the pace of the other child, which was extremely difficult because this boy with horns could run. Whatever duckies were, he was very excited about them.

"That's sad," Tubbo continued, not knowing that the particles listened instead of the child. "But hey, you'll have your first time feeding them... right now!" Tubbo stopped, dropping the main characters hand and swinging the bread bag as he threw his hands in the air.

Before the two was a small, greenish-blue pond, with smooth rocks surrounding it and branches nearly touching the water. The area they stood in was a lightly shaded portion of grass, which seemed to be completely dry. The kid liked that.  In the distance, birds floated around as fish bubbled in the water.  The goat-like boy smiled brightly and ran over to the waters edge, sitting on one of the rocks. Oh thought the nameless child, no, don't like that.

Hesitantly, the child sat down on a rock farthest from the water silently as possible.  There was no reason to sit quietly, but they were really just following this person around, so why be a disturbance?

The young ender watched as the goat-human boy took the slices of bread out of his bag, took a bite out of one of the slices and then proceeded to throw a small chunk in.  Almost instantly, the things the clueless child assumed was a duckie, floated up and completely swallowed the bread crumb.

"WOAH!"
"Calm down it's not that impressive"
"Duck go brrrrrrrrrrrr"
"Tubbo is my new favorite child"
"WOOOOW"
"Did it just murder that crumb"
"That was actually really cute, make it do it again"
"Ducks are cool"
"DUCK CULT"
"Calm down please."

Tubbo smiled, turning back to his companion. To his surprise, the kid sat there, both red and green eyes wide and confused. That made Tubbo frown, just because he was confused. Why would this kid be that confused by a duck eating?  Maybe they'd never seen a duck before?  That was slightly weird, but he assumed that this kid didn't live near water, therefore had never seen a duck.