Dealboo

???

The rain cleared two hours later, and once both children were completely sure, Ranboo removed the grass block, pushing it onto its side with their feet.  The block had started to get muddy anyways, so there was no way to reuse it.

Tubbo helped the skinny kid out of the burrow, smiling for no reason.  They both stretched, or more rather Tubbo stretched and Ranboo copied his movements. The clouds were still in the sky, but didn't seem that rain-filled.  Neither of them knew the time, not that they could tell time in the first place.  But do you know who could?  At least slightly?  32.  Yes, she did end up inevitably following.  She would do anything for this kid, she was bound to them, technically.

"Ranboo, dear, it's about 6 pm I would say?"  She told them, "What time does your little friend have to go home?"

Ranboo just blinked at Tubbo, tilting their head.  He was looking up at the sky, maybe looking for the sun?  But it was cloudy still, so there was no sun to find. The boy with horns groaned, slumping his shoulders. "Oooh, I think I gotta go home. I'm hungry."  He then turned to Ranboo, "Do Enderman eat?"

"Tubbo asked if you eat.  Oh!  Did we leave the golden apple by the other tree?  We like, really need it just in case." One of the particles said, most of the others agreeing.  Some particles were rolling in the grass for some reason, but we're learning not to question the particles anymore.

Personally, Ranboo didn't know what eating was. Did they need whatever that was?  Ranboo wasn't sure. They just shrugged. And what was a golden apple? They also didn't remember what that was, but the particles seemed worried about it, so they should probably get it then.  But that's later.

Tubbo finished brushing the dirt off himself, and smiled at his new friend.  "I'll be over here tomorrow, will you?"

Ranboo didn't wait for a translation and nodded.  They trusted Tubbo to ask them reasonable things, so their first answer would always be yes, they decided.

Tubbo smiled, "Okay, bye-bye Ranboo!"

As Tubbo ran, Ranboo smiled.  They had a name!  It was so cool!  Maybe a nickname for the time being, but they loved it!  "Ranboo." They whispered to themselves, doing a giddy little jumpy dance.  The particles were also excited.

"Ranboo, huh?  Nice."
"OH THANK GOD THEY HAVE A NAME NOW"
"Ranboo"
"Ranboo."
"Ranboo."
"I'm happy for you, Ranboo!"
"We're so proud of you!"
"Even I can't name myself that well."
"You're literally just a number, 82."
"Bruh-"
"Ranboob"
"NO"
"Hehehehegwhehehebehdhehwhdhe"
"What the hell?"
"Ayo we broke 33!"
"Good."
"I'm so unbelievably proud of you, Ranboo!  Now are we gonna get that apple?"
"Hey, Ranboo, say 'Apple.'"

They didn't say apple.  But they still smiled as the particles crowded around them, but it still didn't feel too crowded.  They did a little spin, giggling happily as the particles had their attention completely devoted to Ranboo.  Some had even stopped rolling in the grass, which must've taken a lot of effort on their end.

"Ranboo, you should make a house!" 21 suggested, followed up by, "HOLY SHIT 21 YOU'RE BACK?!"  From 28, speeding to bump into it's companion.  Oh yeah, we did get the missing ones back, not just 32.  They kind of just appeared.  They do that though.  Ranboo hadn't been paying attention, as some particles were planning to keep reminding they who Tubbo was every 5 minutes.  They acknowledged that the systems they all put together don't usually last, mostly because of Ranboo's memory.  It, as you probably know, sucks.