【2】// eyelash bug

Jean and Lisa told you about the current situation going on regarding Stormterror, or Dvalin.

She assigned Kaeya, Amber and Lisa to help you go through the old ruins or.. Temples, whatever they were. Aether thought it would be fine if you started at the Temple of the Falcon.

「i have a million voices in my head」

"Amber! There's a Hilichurl over there!" You excitedly say, pointing towards a Hilichurl. "Thank you!" She says, before doing the shooting. You felt good that you didn't get sniped, because that always happens in your gameplays.

"Ooh, Aether! There's a Hilichurl behind you!" You say, causing Aether to lose his focus. You noticed this, and summoned the book Aether gave you. Aether looked up at you with sparks in his eyes, ready to see your elemental skills.

You hit the Hilichurl with the book. Again, and again. "Physical damage.. Is the best way of doing damage!" You say, still hitting the Hilichurl. Aether quickly put an end to it with his sword.

"What the hell, Y/N! You were supposed to use your Hydro vision, not you.. Hitting the Hilichurl with it!" He complained. It proceeded with him dropping his sword on the ground, shaking your shoulders back and forth.

"Woah.. Fine! You'll see! I'll be the best Hydro vision user ever!" You pout, Amber walking behind Aether, towards the two of you. She grabbed Aether's arm, and dragged him away.

She walked back to you and hugged you. "You did so well..! Your physical strength is unbelievable." Amber mumbles, pulling you close. "Uh.. Thanks, Amber!" You said, looking away.

Aether slightly pouted, and tugged your arm. "Y/N.. Lets go." He says, pulling you a bit to him. "Ah.. Please don't do this! We can just go up the stairs easily!" You cry, Amber holding your arm. Aether held the other one, and the three of you walked up the stairs.

"Wait, what's this?" You ask, pointing to the turquiose stone. "Dragon's breath! I think the power is coming from it." Amber said, looking at it. "Quick, destroy it then, Aether!" You cheered, causing him to smile playfully.

"Fine, fine." He said, using his sword. The stone shatters in fragments. "Well, we're done." You sigh, Amber wiping her sweat away.

"I'm tired.. Atleast we helped Jean!" She said, before stretching out. You flash a smile towards her, before standing outside again.
You and Aether left Amber there, but quickly focused on finding Kaeya at the temple of the Wolf.

The two of you went through slimes, hidden chests, hilichurl camps, rain, just to find Kaeya. You sigh, and look at Aether. He really wanted to see his sister badly, and so did you. You didn't really have a goal, but for now you were aiming at friendships and goals.

Aether had something else on his mind, though. It was you. Your smile, your playfulness, he liked it. "Aether, Kaeya is over there. You're not supposed to walk that way." You say, snapping him back to his senses. "Right, sorry." He mumbles, speedwalking back towards Kaeya.

"Why the hurry? We can always wait." Kaeya said, winking. Aether hesitantly nodded, folding his arms. "C-Can we just do the domain?" He mutters, followed with Kaeya raising his eyebrow. "Eh, can we just do this domain?" You ask, in an attempt to save Aether from his flustered state.

"Alright, cutie." Kaeya said, walking in the domain. You excitedly follow behind him, and Aether steps in last.

♢♢♢

The domain was huge, and cold. Aether and Kaeya were fending Hilichurls off, while you were doing a dance with some that survived it. "Renegade!" You say, dancing. The Hilichurls were chanting 'Mimi domo' every second. You just went with it.