Chapter 3

Chase POV

I was such a jerk, i had to find her and explain myself to her. I mean i don't want a mate but i can't just let Iris suffer like that. I made my way to her class but she wasn't there, all i saw was my best friend Zack sucking my sister's face off. I coughed loudly and i could tell he noticed because he smirked and carried on. Idiot.

I coughed again and when he didn't respond i just yanked him back. My sister turned red, either from anger or embarassment, wait this was Holly yeah she's pissed. Zack just straightened himself off grinning widely.

"Where's Iris?" I asked quickly, i noticed my sister's face look at me trying to read my expression and she took her time before replying,

"Why?"

Shit, i hadn't thought of that. Oh wait "She left her phone in my car" i replied smoothly taking it out of my pocket. Damn i was awesome.

"Oh, is that why you ruined my make out session. Here pass it, i'll give it her" she said reaching for the phone but i yanked my hand back, she looked at me like i was a freak but i just said "I'll hold on to it" and walked off. But before i turned i saw Zack looking at me, shit shit shit he was going to find out, you see Zack could feel emotions and once he felt them he could link them and re create the scene in his mind. I knew he'd finished when his mouth gaped open and he looked shocked and he shot me a disgusted look. I deserved it, I hurt Iris.

NO! i thought, for god's sake i don't want a mate, I can deny this. I will deny this i thought as i walked off and when i turned i felt something bang into me knocking the air out of me. Whoever she was she fell tto the floor and started mumbling whilst picking her stuff up, she had beautiful blonde hair which flowed perfectly down her back. I knew she was beautiful before i saw her face.

But then she looked up piercing my eyes with her ocean eyes, them beuatiful eyes. I noticed her eyes were red, crap i must've mad her cry. "Iris I-" i started to speak.

"What couldn't wait to hurt me again?" she snapped and i felt i should just kill myself right there. She stalked off and i could feel eyes starting to sting my eyes as i yelled her name.

I needed help, i swear. All i wanted to do was follow this invisible string that was oulling me to her and hold her. She was mine.

'But you don't want a mate, or you'll become weak and then become like your mum. Weak. Powerless. Nothing.'

What was that voice? But i knew i couldn't fight it. My legs stood up and started walking by themselves, down the empty corridors which had never seemed so scary before. I could feel my wolf being locked up inside me but i could do nothing, i suddenly stopped and turned left and saw i was outside the janitors closet. Why the hell was i in here?

My hands moved out in front of me and opened the door and my legs moved forward. I had no contrl whatsoever as i closed thedoor behind me and my knees buckled and i fell. Just then the light started flickering, and i just thought who the hell would bring me here to the 'Janitors Closet'. i wish someone could help me, if only i cold shift then i could call my pack. I tried to shift but my wolf was too weak, it was failing inside me.

I heard steps in front of me and thought with all my will Help, I'm in the 'Janitors Closet' . Just then my captor stepped out into the light, i knew exactly who it was. I only spoke to her 5 minutes ago, It was Jessica with her low cut top and extra mini skirt. Just then she smiled, a evil smile.

She looked right into my eyes, and her eyes changed colour. They went full black, like pure evil. Then she pushed me back and jumped on me, and started licking my neck. I felt the vomit rise in my throat as i understood what she was doing. She was a vampire and she was going to kill me. She was the voice inside my head. I had to go, i had to leave.

"No Babe, Your going to stay" she said in a matter of fact tone and carried on, moving up to my jaw. I could feel a strong presence near me and i tried to struggle, tried to yell but Jessica threw her head looked at the door, she smiled and then looked back at me. She leaned in started kissing me, at that moment i felt sick but i couldn't move.

Just as she moved her cold tongue into my mouth the door flew open and i heard a gasp.

Jessica moved her head back and smiled at the girl, It - It was Iris

A/N

Whatdya think? OMG YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST

I just found out i'm number 311 on Whats Hot OMG YOU GUYS ROCK

So Guys I have a question which POV do you think i do better at? Chase's or Iris's? and should i also do Holly and Zack's POV??

oh and Please Fan and Vote And Comment

And And Please Add to your libary =)

and and Please Vote & Comment

So I have already written Chappie 4 so about 17 Votes for it ;D

This chapter was mainly so i could try out Chase's POV more and find out who you lot think i write better =)

OH BTW YOU LOT ARE AWESOME

VOTE AND COMMENT

Thingamajigabob