FIFA (liam)

A/N so I'm updating another short story here it is!

____________________________________________________

Erica's POV

I laughed as I watched Liam scream and tackle Niall to the ground.

"That's the last time you beat me at football!" He yelled fake beating him up.

"Boys and their video games." I sighed, getting up and refilling my cup of tea.

As I walked back into mine and Liam's living room Niall had his phone to his ear as he mumbled a goodbye and hung up the phone.

"Who was that Nialler?" I asked cocking my head to the side.

"That was Justin, he's in London and asked if I wanted to catch up. So I'm gonna head out." Niall stated a smile on his face.

"Well have a good time and don't stay out to late, we have rehearsals in the morning!" Liam said.

"And and make sure Justin makes it back to his hotel!" I chimed in.

"Ok mom and dad I will, love you guys!" He said chuckling as he walked out of our flat.

"Love you too!" Liam and I shouted back in unison.

"They grow up so fast dont they." I smiled at Liam and he chuckled.

"They sure do babe they sure do."

When we walked back to the living room Liam started to shut of the FIFA game.

"I don't get why you always play Niall at FIFA anyways you always lose." I smirked.

"I am hrut by that statement!" Liam said dramatically gasping and putting his hand on his chest like it hurt. "I think if you actually knew how to play you would beg to differ."

"We'll then mister why don't you teach me." I said stepping closer to him.

"Ok." Was all he said before he set up a game and sat on the couch.

"Sit." He commanded.

I looked down at him smiling as I sat in between his legs in the floor, and taking the controller.

Liam explained to me how the controls of the game worked and when he was done he looked down at me, asking if I understood his very complicated rant.

I just looked up at him. "What?"

He chuckled explaining it to me one more time before letting me have a go at the game.

I took the ball from the opponent as I raced down the field and shot at the net.

"WOHHOOO!" I yelled after I scored my goal.

"That's great now keep going." Liam smiled down at be before he slipped his way behind me so he was leaning against the couch and I against him.

I stuck my tongue out as I got more into the game, concentrating on getting the ball a way from the team. When I felt Liam move my hair to one side and start leaving kisses all over my right shoulder that me sleeve had fallen off of.

This distraction caused me to lose the ball and the other team scored.

"Dammit Liam your kissing made me lose the ball and they scored!" I yelled towards Liam frustrated.

He only chuckled, "I'm sorry I cant help it Erica, your just so cute when you concentrate."

I smiled as he started sucking on my neck leaving tiny love bites.

I moaned "Well I hope you know a way to make it up to me." I said looking at him.

'Oh I do babe." He grinned standing up, taking my hand and leading me to our bedroom shutting the door.