Wishes (Niall)

Ok so this is my first short story so comment on what you think. My friend gave me the idea for this story so let's do this poo!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylor's  P.O.V

I stand backstage watching one direction sing their hearts out. My five best friends have made it to Madison square gardens and have invited me to come along with them on this special ocastion.

You must think I would be the happiest girl in the world. Well I'm not. Why?

Because I am hopelessly in love with Niall Horan but all he sees me as is his friend.

"Thank you guys so much. We love you all! Goodnight!" I here Louis say before all the boys walked of the stage and came up to me.

Niall ran up to me and gave me a big hug and my heart started to race the smell of his colone on his clothes makes me want to stay in his arms forever.

"You guys were amazing!" I say pulling out of his arms.

"Thanks love." Harry said before jumping on Louis back. " Now take to my dressing room boobear!" He shouted.

Liam chuckled looking back at the boys "Okay just hurry up boys I want to go home and sleep."

I smiled at Liam's daddy directioner comment and watched as all the boys quickly run into their own change rooms.

Ten minutes later all of the boys all walked out of their change rooms in the clothes that try came to the show in. And we all got into the limo Harry, Louis, Liam, and Zayn all sat together on one side of the limo and they all instantly fell asleep on the couch except for Harry who had Louis' head on his lap.

Niall sat next to me all on the other side of the limo as I laid my head on his shoulder and tried to fall asleep.

Instantly I felt Nialls arm go around my shoulder and I could smell the colone on him.

"So you love Taylor." I heared Harry say as more of a statement than a question in a hushed tone. I could tell that he had a smirk on his face

I heard Niall chuckle "I really do."

Did I just hear what I thought I heard. Niall loves me. Niall Horan really loves me. I had to bite my lip to try and stop myself from smiling. This is the best moment of my life.

Suddenly the car stopped and Harry woke up all of the boys and got out of the car.

Niall nudged my arm "Taylor it's time to go into the hotel."

I moaned shaking my head and snuggling closer to Niall.

He sighed "We can't stay in the car all night and if you want you can hop on my back and I carry you to your room?"

I nodded my head as Niall got out of the car and bent down so I could get on his back.

I sighed as we walked into the hotel and got on the elevator "your comfortable Ni."

Niall chuckled "Do you mind if I stay in your room tonight? I'm all alone in my room and my neighbors are really loud."

"Sure" I mumbled as we walked into my room.

He put me down and got in the other side of the bed.

I looked up at the ceiling just thinking about what Niall said to Harry.

" It's 11:11 make a wish Taylor!" Niall said in excitement.

I smiled turning on my side to face Niall as I closed my eyes and made a wish. 'I wish that Niall would be my boyfriend' and then opened my eyes to see Niall smiling at me

"What did you wish for?" He asked

"I can't tell you then it wont come true" I said hitting him playfully in the arm.

"Ill tell you what I wished for." he said trying to put a nervous smile on his face.

"What did you wish for?" I asked trying to think about what he would wish for.

When suddenly his lips came crashing into mine only to disappear a second later.

"I wished for you to be mine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you guys think this is my firs story so it probably isn't that good.

N💚❤