A/N (disclaimer)

Hi guys!

It's Andre here (or Andrethelegend27 if u prefer lol)

This is going to be my first fanfiction ever so if there is anything that i can improve on do let me know via dms here on wattpad!

So yeah my story (as my description says) is gonna be a focusing on how if Tony Stark's daughter was half Korean (I sense people calling me a Korea Boo, but that's ok cause I actually have quite the understanding of the Korean culture and language as I've studied it since 5 years ago). As such, my story will have some forms of Korean references either in the form of dialogue, or some changes to the story line of the original MCU movies.  (mainly in the form of the OCs as well as extra small scenes)

The reason I'm writing this story is purely out of personal interest and I hope to encourage a friendly environment in the comments.

I do not own any of the characters under Marvel or the plots from the movie, other than the OCs that I came up with as well as the modified scenes/additional scenes that I formulated in my head.

Fun fact: I'm starting this story by posting the author's note and my cast list on my birthday which is today (so yeah it's a rather symbolic event to me: my story being posted on my bday)