1k special :D

It's not really that special but I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who reads this story. I decided to take it easy on myself with the chapters but I got so caught up with school and playing Genshin that I really didn't have time to write anymore ^^'

Now that I've started my summer break, I can write chapters regularly like I used to :D
The chapters won't be daily because that's just too much screentime for my mom to handle XD

Anyways, this chapter is not so related to the main plot but it's sort of just some Chilumi fluff (I tried my best but as I think I mentioned before in one of the previous chapters, I personally don't ship Chilumi I just find the ship kinda cute :p)

Thank you to everyone who reads, votes and comments on my chapters because I literally pour my whole life into these T-T (yet the irony is that my stories are literally some of the worst you'll ever find-)

Aight Imma stop ranting about random shit. Let's get into da Chilumi :DD
(Oh yeah btwbtw this is before Lumine lost her memories of Childe :3 It takes place right after Childe finishes mock-exam week)

~*~*~

"Aether I'm leaving!!!"

"Wait where are you going?"

Lumine turned around to face her oblivious twin brother. Placing her hands on her waist, she then sighed and crossed her arms.

"I'm going out on a date with Ajax today. I thought I told you?"

"Uhh... no...?"

Lumine shook her head in disappointment and got ready to leave. Aether zipped the front pocket of her bag before hugging her.

"Have fun then, either Keqing or the boys will probably be here when you come back!!"

"Yeah yeah, just make sure you clean up... or else I will throw you out of the house!"

Aether backed away to let his sister leave for her date. He picked up his phone which he had left on the dining table and he texted Keqing to see if she was free.

With Lumine, she and Childe had agreed the meet at the bus station near the school. After a while of waiting, a tall ginger-haired male emerged from the corner and Lumine waved at him. He ran over then rest his hand on her head

"Sir, I am not your personal headrest-"

"Yeah you aren't, but you are my girlfriend~"

Ajax bent down to give Lumine a small kiss but as usual she slightly nudged him away.

"Ajax, we're in public... didn't I tell you not to kiss me when we're out?"

"Yeah yeah but that's just because you don't like other people seeing you flustered~"

Lumine scoffed and walked away from him. He let out a little chuckle before running to catch up with her. Ajax wrapped his arm around her shoulder

"We're you planning anything specific for today?"

"No, not really. You?"

She looked up and saw him smirking

"I want to slap that stupid smirk off your dumbass face"

"Damn~ Look at you with your sharp tongue~~"

Childe stopped holding her shoulders and reached down to hold her hand.

"I was thinking for heading to Liyue for the Lantern Rite. Today is the last day of the festival and I always wanted to have my first lantern rite with the best girl in Teyvat~"

"You're such a flirt, I hate you"

"I know you love meee"

"Just shut up"

"Alright alright!! Let's go then"

Childe teleported to the statue of the seven near the harbour. Lumine grabbed his hand and started running towards the harbour.

"Lumi we don't need to run!!"

"Yeah well I wanna see the lanterns!!"

Ajax laughed at her child-like excitement and caught up with her speed. They stumbled into the city and was amazed by the beautiful sight infront of them.

The sun was just setting the lanterns floated up into the sky. The small glow they had illuminated the coming darkness of the night.

"Woah... it's a lot more breathtaking in person..."

"Agreed..."

The two of them walked around and eventually found themselves seated inside Wanmin restaurant ordering some food to eat. Once they finished their food, it was about time that the Mingxiao Lantern would be released. They walked up to the balcony area near the Yuehai Pavilion and watched as a crowd of people gathered to watch the lanterns.

"Let's go to the front! I wanna go to the front!!"

She dragged him through the small crowd and once she stood in front, the glaring light of the huge lantern pierced into her eyes. Shielding her eyes with her hands, she covered most of the light but left a space so that she could still see everything that was going to happen.

All the lanterns got released at the sound of a big gong and the tiny little lights fluttered around the Mingxiao lantern. Fireworks were set off as the crowd cheered for happiness and luck in the coming year.

"Hey Lumine?"

"Hmm- !!!"

She turned all her attention to him and he cupped her cheek before diving in to give her a sweet kiss. Even as thoughts raced in her head and blush flooding into her cheeks, she felt like that exact moment was the happiest in her entire life. He broke away from the kiss and they both smiled.

"Best of luck to your studies Ajax, your exams are coming up in June."

"Haha, of course. But let's just enjoy the moment and not think about the hell I'm about to go through"

He wrapped his arms around her as she fell into his warm embrace. The blonde resting her head on her lover's chest. Truly a night she would cherish forever...

That is... until she looses her memories of everything...

~*~*~

Ehe I'm sorry it took so long for me to update ^^'

I was hoping that I could update sooner but y'know... I got distracted while catching up with my old friends back in the city I grew up in :')

Anyways, I'm honestly so surprised that this hit 1k views... like 0-0

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting. Even if you don't read the whole story, I will at least hope the parts the you did read were enjoyable :D

Have a nice day everyone <3

~*~*~
Date Written~ 19th June 2021
Word Count~ 1066
Written by~ Saku._.kkura