Qrow vs Tyrian

Y/N POV

Man: "As I live and breath. Qrow Branwen, a true Huntsman has entered the fray."

Qrow: "Look pal, I'm not sure who you are, but you need to leave my niece alone."

Tyrian: "Why, friend, my name is Tyrian. And I'm afraid that is not possible. My assignment from her grace was to retrieve this young girl. And one does not disappoint the queen."

Ruby: "Queen?"

Qrow: "Salem."

Tyrian: "I do believe that's enough talk."

Qrow and Tyrian run at each other and begin doing battle. Qrow kicks Tyrian away then runs back to him. Qrow swings his scythe diagonally and sends Tyrian away. Qrow goes for a downward slash but Tyrian dodges and runs to his right. Qrow meets him and goes for a high kick. Tyrian ducks and slashes at Qrow.

Luckily he swings his scythe and pushes Tyrian back. Tyrian activates something in his gauntlets and begins opening fire at Qrow. Qrow swings his scythe in a certain pattern and is able to deflect all of the bullets.

Tyrian runs at Qrow who goes to slash at him. Tyrian limbos under the attack and flips over Qrow. As Tyrian goes over Qrow he slashes at him but Qrow is able to block Tyrian's attack. Tyrian goes to backhand Qrow but he catches his wrist and kicks him away. Tyrian sends his tail at Qrow who tilts his head to the side to dodge. However Tyrian wraps his tail around Qrow's wrist and pulls yanking his weapon out of his hand.

Qrow reels his fist back and punches Tyrian in his nose busting it. Qrow continues to punch Tyrian in the face while pushing him back and getting closer to his weapon. Qrow finally kicks Tyrian in the chest and sends him back skidding across the ground. Qrow walks to his weapon and when he puts his hand on the handle Tyrian lunges at him. Qrow dodges and jumps onto the wall while holding his weapon. Qrow then turns his weapon to its gun form and fires launching himself upwards.

While going up Qrow grabs ahold of a wooden beam and pulls it up then balances on it. Tyrian takes the beam out making Qrow land on the roof of the unfinished building. Tyrian brings down his gauntlet and runs the blade along Qrow's blade. Qrow knocks Tyrian back but he jumps forward. Qrow dodges him making Tyrian fall towards the inside of the building. However Tyrian wraps his tail around a beam and swings back up to Qrow. Tyrian lands on Qrow's blade but is pushed back. Qrow then runs right as Tyrian gives chase.

When Tyrian jumps and lands to attack Qrow his foot breaks a beam and he falls through the building. Qrow tries to jump away but Tyrian wraps his tail around Qrow's ankle and yanks him into the building with Tyrian. They land and the entire roof collapses on top of them. Qrow comes through the wall and skid across the ground before sticking his weapon into the ground, comes to a stop and stands on its handle. Tyrian charges at Qrow when Ruby goes to try and help our uncle.

Ruby swings Crescent Rose but Tyrian dodges and goes to hit her with his tail. Luckily Qrow blocks it with his weapon saving her. He then catches Tyrian in a stand still when Ruby gets behind Tyrian and tries to hit him. However Tyrian spins around and double kicks her into the building he and Qrow fell through. I look up and see a wood beam about to crush her. Thankfully Qrow gets to her and cuts the beam in half. This leaves him open for Tyrian to slice him with his scorpion tail.

I run to Tyrian and grab ahold of his scorpion tail. I pull on it and fire my machine gun. Bullets tear through his tail until it disconnects. I kick Tyrian back and watch him slink away. Once the fighting stops we patch Qrow up and set up camp for the night. As we sit around the campfire Qrow tells us what all we're up against.