walmart of guns [nineteen]

𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝

Scott skids his bike to a halt, dust flying up. Allison steps out of her car in the driveway looking at him. He gasps for breath, obviously having pedaled like crazy to get there.

Skeptically, Allison says, "How did you... You got here the same time I did." Scott quickly thinks of a lie, "Uh... I took a shortcut. A really short... short cut."

"What's going on with you today? You're acting all kinds of bizarre," Allison asks. Scott sighs, "I know. I think I'm just stressed about classes. I'm not doing as good this year."

"Not doing as well," Allison corrects with her usual smile. Scott nods, "exactly."

"Maybe we should start with English." Smiling to let him know it's a joke, she unlocks the front door. Scott takes a nervous pause at the threshold. "Don't worry. Nobody's going to be home for hours."

With a nod, he slowly follows her inside.

The door to Allison's room clicks open. Scott steps in, glancing around. There's nothing on the walls, no books on the shelves. Just furniture and moving boxes.

"I'm still unpacking," Allison informs, looking at Scott. Scott tilts his head, "Haven't you been here for over a month?"

Allison smiles, "I'm taking my time."

Still nervous, Scott sits down on the bed and opens his bag, yanking books out, "I know you wanted to start with History so I brought the study sheets from..." He pauses, realizing Allison is standing over him.

"Let's start with something else."

Scott nods. Her hands gently come to his neck as she eases down to press her lips against his. The kiss is soft at first. But then Scott pulls her closer. And closer...

She falls back onto the bed allowing him to slip on top of her. Then kissing her harder, his hands grasp at her, fingers dragging at her shirt. When they come up again, his nails sharpen into claws. Realizing it, he pulls away.

"What's wrong?" Allison asks. Scott clenches his hands into fists to cover his fingers, pushing them into the bed covers, "Nothing. I just don't want to make you feel like you have to do something you don't want to do."

"I'm not doing anything I don't want to do. Are you?" Allison asks, a little worried. Scott looks at her with a bewildered look, "You're seriously asking that question?"

As she smiles and rises to kiss him again, Scott's phone rings. He doesn't move, keeping his hands balled into fists.

"Are you going to answer it?" Allison asks. The McCall boy just shrugs, "it's probably just Stiles or Mads."

The phone keeps ringing. Scott ignores it, "it'll go to voicemail... eventually."

Allison reaches to grab the phone out of his jacket herself. Scott instinctively lifts his hand to stop her, "wait-"

But his fingers are back to normal. As he breathes a sigh of relief, Allison hands him the phone. It beeps with a text.

lacrosse god

did you find it yet?

hello

scott?

scottie?

i'm not going to stop until you answer

SCOTT MICHEAL MCCALL

fetus we shoulda deletus

calm down, woman