Chapter III: Darkness Falls

(Keita, Kakame, Sora all saw the news. They all looked at the screen in shock)

Sora: Sis, what's happening?

Kakame: I don't know. Keita, any thoughts?

Keita: (pondering)Hmmm….                                                                                                                                                                                                              
Kakame: Keita!!!😠😠
Keita: Huh? Oh yea. Um, possible alien invasion. My dad's been working on this alien communic-oh...crap baskets😱 Nonononononononono! C'mon, we gotta go! (Rushing around)

Kakame: Where?

Keita: My parent's house. That HAS to be a target. 

Sora: Guys, Aiko just texted me. Shinji’s in the hospital. Says he passed out, out of nowhere.

Kakame: Okay, Sora, go to the hospital and check on Shinji and we'll go to his parents house. We'll meet up later,ok?

Sora:Alright.
<Sora got on her hoverboard and zoomed off into the night>

Kakame: C'mon Keita! 

Keita: The hoverboards are too slow. We're taking my car.

Kakame: If you can even see the road,shawty. 😂

Keita: Damn it,woman, GET IN THE CAR!😤😤😤(they enter in) Welcome to the KY-3200, or in simpler terms, the Keitamobile!(new title pending) Strap on your seatbelts, folks! Hang in there, Mom, Dad!

(The car had a mega engine that boosted them to MACH 10 in about 5 seconds.)

<At Hatake Medical Center>

Dr.Hamada: He should be fine. Just a case of exhaustion and stress. We'll release him within the hour.

Aunt Suki:Thank you so much, Doctor.

Hamada: No problem. You get some rest now, Mr. Harada.

Shinji: Sure thing, doc.

Suki: (feeling his forehead for temperature) Are you alright?

Shinji:Yeah, my head's still throbbing from hitting the concrete, but I'll live.

Kokoro:You do have the hardest head in school. It's no surprise, really😊.

Shinji: Quiet, you😁heh

(Sora runs into the room)
Sora: Shinji, thank god! Please, we need to hurry!

Kenichi: What's up?

Sora: Remember that UFO on the news? They've come for Doctor Yukino!

Kokoro: Why? I thought he used extraterrestrial communication for peaceful reasons. Not start a full scale war!

Kenichi: What do you think,Shinj-
<Shinji is already out the door> 

Kokoro: Where'd he go😱?

Kenichi (to Suki): All due respect, ma'am, but we need a leash on that boy.

(Scene cuts to Keita and Kakame in the car)

Kakame: So what is this device your dad made?

Keita: The original idea was supposed to be an extraterrestrial translator. We could understand them and they could understand us. 

Kakame:But who would need to use that?

Keita: Probably the government and the World Militia to see if life from space approaches Earth in peace. 

(When they arrived at the house, the complex was on fire. Explosions were going off. The smell of burning metal was in the air. Keita saw someone lying in front of the house face down. It starts to rain.)

Keita: No. Please don't be…(he edges over towards the body. Keita looked in horror to see nothing but pure carnage on his once beautiful mother's ravaged body)

Kakame: *gasp* Oh...my god!

(Keita wept violently,slamming his fist to the ground while holding his mother's corpse. Suddenly, a shadowed figure dragged itself out of the rubble. It was Keita's father, Dr.Katsuhiro Yukino)

Keita: Where were you? Were you so caught up in your own contraptions that you couldn’t save her? (gets up hastily and grabs his father by his jacket) WHERE WERE YOU???!!?!?!?!?

(Katsuhiro struggled to utter words and then smiled) 

Katsuhiro: I...did this for you....and your mother.

(Suddenly, Shinji,Sora,Kokoro and Kenichi arrived) 

Shinji: Hey!

Kokoro: Oh,my…

Sora: Big sis!!

Kenichi: No, Sora,stay bac-Huh?!?
(They heard a loud, booming, almost monstrous groan above them.They looked up. It was the UFO from earlier. A giant ray of light shone upon them. They looked up in fear and awe.)

(cut to black)