Chapter VI: The World Militia

(On the Ravager, the seemingly unconscious Prince Ragnos wakes up from his previous battle. One of his men is there to assist him. Ragnos simply shrugs off his scuffle as if nothing ever happened, doing so by simply brushing off his cape.)

Soldier: Sir, the subjects have escaped.

Ragnos: And whose failure is that?

Soldier: ....Ours, sir.

Ragnos: Do you know what I do with failures?

Soldier: Please, your highness, we will-AAAH!<vaporized by his Omega Blast>

Ragnos: Such a shame. I actually liked him. Surtura!

(A woman in bulky armor walks forward from the shadows. She removes her helmet only for the audience to see a young lady's face.)

Surtura: Yes, sire?

Ragnos: Find those children and bring them to me. If they resist, dispatch. Well...all except the Phoenician boy. He holds somewhat of an importance.

Surtura: It would be my pleasure, cousin.

Elsewhere, in the deep reaches of space...

(The kids find themselves stranded in the middle of space, seeing nothing but stars and moons. Keita, being an engineer and tech whiz, is piloting the stolen ship from Ragnos' mothership. He and the gang are noticeably)

Kenichi: That was...scary. But on the bright side, we have powers(plays around with a ball of fire he formed, testing his newfound ability) But, what if "he" comes for us?

Keita: We'll most likely die. We don't know how to control these abilities yet and if we were to engage...it wouldn't end well. Whoever you guys encountered was no mere man.

Kakame: Can we stop talking about that? (looks outside to the abyss) I just wanna go home.

Kokoro: I think we're a long way from home.

Keita: We're a long way from anywhere. Wait, what's that?

(Everybody except the tired Shinji clamors towards the pilot's window. They see a giant ship bearing an insignia of a Soldier with wings sprouting from its helmet with a W and an M being paralleled in the background.)

Keita: Oh man

Keita: Oh man...

Lt. Hitsugaya: Sir, incoming signal from the Honzo system, one lone cargo ship.

Captain: Hitsugaya, request that ship's business here? Does it have a clearance code?

Lt. Hitsugaya : Right away, sir!

(on the ship's control bridge)

Hitsugaya: Attention, unidentified craft. Identify yourselves or you will be fired upon.