bath and body works with mista

You were at the mall with mista and stumbled upon that one cleanliness shop Bath and body works.

As you dashed into the shop knowing he needed it the most as once you two ran in their you both got weird stares,Mainly mista.

"Hello! Would you like to try this deodorant?It's the best for removing B.O in seconds!"as mista snatched it from the workers hand and tried it right on.

Right after he tried it on there was armpit hair covered all over the deodorant."You can have that sir.." as the worker slowly backed away while running towards the exit of the mall.

"Ooh! How 'bout this hand sanitizer,Y/N?" As mista popped open the lid rubbing it all over his hands like there was no tommorow,"Wow,I smell good!"He said staring at you as you stared back in shame.

"Mista we have to pay for those first.." You mumbled as he tossed it in the basket he held.

You both walked up to the perfume as he got one of those perfume sample paper things.He sprayed some and tossed it as quickly as he can in the basket.

As soon as you and mista finished you both walked up to the cash register "Your total will be 44 dollars." the worker said "You know I'll just pay.." Once finished paying you both ran out the store to try all the products.