💥Others talking about Karlos💥

~Jean:

· "Though it may be said that it is in a child's nature to play, the things Karlos and Klee play with are far from toys. I can never take my eyes off them."

~Albedo:

· "Indeed, I view Karlos as my younger brother. Whenever he gets himself into some explosive sort of trouble, I can only console myself with the fact that his current destructiveness is nothing compared to that of Miss Alice."

~Lisa:

· "Last time little Karlos wanted to use my workshop for his experiments, I had to say no, and he was extremely angry at me for the rest of the day. *sigh* What happened the next day, you ask? He went off happily to play with his sister of course."

~Mona:

· "Ah yes, Alice's son. He's in the custody of the Knights of Favonius, and Albedo looks after him along with his sister. He's blessed to have Trifolium as his constellation, which represents good luck. I'm slightly envious...*smirk* Although, if I'd been blessed with good luck, I suppose I never would have had the great honor of running into that old woman, would I......"

~Diona:

. "He's exactly like his sister and always pokes my ears! I get he's curious, but it really gets on my nerves!"

~Keaya:

· "Karlos. Seems he has failed to elude the Acting Grand Master's investigative skills, despite the pointers I gave him...haha, I'm kidding, no need to go reporting me or anything."

~Sucrose:

· "Jean has put him and his sister in solitary confinement so many times, but every time they're let out it's not long before they're back in trouble. *Sigh* Something tells me they haven't done much introspection. I told them I'd make a bouncing, dancing Jumpy Dumpty that is also safe - but to date there are still a lot of problems with the design..."

~Aether & Paimon:

· Paimon: "Karlos' a really interesting kid, just like Klee..."

· Paimon: "All the Knights seem to like them a lot, too. You could even say they spoil them."

· Aether: "I wonder, who makes the better mascot: Paimon, Klee or Karlos?"

· Aether: "Oh wait, I forgot. Paimon's not a mascot, Paimon's emergency-"

· Paimon: "Hey! Paimon knows exactly what you're going to say. That joke stopped being funny a long time ago."

~Klee:

· "Karlos is the bestest and nicest baby brother! He's very kind and caring, and would do anything to make me happy! Klee is ever so grateful for a brother like him!"

~Amber:

· "Karlos? He can be a bit cheeky sometimes, just like his sister, but everyone in the Knights of Favonius likes them. Although...I really ought to keep a closer eye on them if I wanna keep them from getting put in confinement by Jean again..."

~Noelle:

· "I've always been curious as to how he managed to become a fully-fledged knight at such a young age along with his sister. I'm quite surprised."

~Bennett

· "He's a cute kid...but I have to keep my distance. Whenever he plays with me, his bombs always end up going off...it would just be awful if something happened to Karlos. The Knights of Favonius would never forgive me, that's for sure......"

~Razor:

· "Karlos, friend! Friend, but...big hassle...just like Klee..."

~Rosaria:

· "Trouble just like his sister. Although, it is sort of a cute kind of double trouble......"

❤️‍🔥Bonus:

~Paimon:

· "Paimon thinks that Karlos is exactly like his sister! But it can get quite annoying when he calls Paimon emergency food! Where did he even hear this from!"

______________________________