Chapter 7

Y/n groans in pain, the surgery went well she no longer had an infected cut anymore, a matter of fact she doesn't even have a leg anymore. She hoists herself up with her arms, the pain being unreal they gave her no pain killers, and even in the surgery, she wasn't given anything. She felt every cut every wipe and every needle, she eventually passed out due to the pain, and when she woke up she was now officially missing her leg

She sat up, sweat dripping down her head, it was hot she felt herself starting to feel light-headed everything was spinning. " she'll be fine as of now" she tilts her head hearing the doctor from before, " as long as her snitches stay shut, and you're extra careful with this she won't be transferred to the hospital"

She pushed herself up even more

At that moment she didn't understand what the hell was going through her mind as she looks at her stitches, it was a split second all she saw was the light as she ripped her stitches open with her numb hands, blood-spewing from her leg her scream is heard from the doctor, the scream echoed threw the kingdom

And children who loved her so dearly came running.

" y/n?" "y/n" a child-like groan was heard from the child she grunts and gets up, where am I she thought " good morning!" y/n couldn't believe her eyes, it was the woman at the fountain

" y/n?" "y/n" a child-like groan was heard from the child she grunts and gets up, where am I she thought " good morning!" y/n couldn't believe her eyes, it was the woman at the fountain. Her mother? She quickly looks around and looks at her body, she looked like a child again... The woman they look so much alike...

" what's wrong dear? Nightmare" she laughs " don't worry, Papa will cheer you up ok?" y/n quickly fears, she didn't want to see the old man, she was afraid if he was her actual father. " what's wrong with you today, are you sick? Hm, maybe William should see this" y/n ears perk at the sound of William. Was that the king's name? William, y/n didn't have time to react as her "mother" picks her up and carries her downstairs.

Y/n wanted to yell but, the woman's arms felt comforting she oddly relaxed something she hasn't done in years was this motherly love? Y/n takes a moment to survey around the area, it was a shack, a beautiful one there were flowers in every crack and photos of family and friends there was even a mural going down the wooden stairs. Y/n couldn't believe where she was, this wasn't the castle, she isn't "home"

Y/n turns quickly after hearing an unfamiliar deep voice, " good morning sweetheart, how's my little girl" her eyes couldn't believe it

This was her father, y/n looks around his face and sees a mole resembling hers. The man was nothing like the king, he looked like his own age, and she only saw family love in his eyes nothing like that man, y/n squeaks in shock as the man lifts her and throws her in the air " ah so cute!" the man says. He looked so happy.....

Were the castle and everyone inside a dream?

" papa..." y/n says, he grins " yes baby?" y/n feels her eyes water, pathetic she thought, you finally meet you father and all you can do is cry, she wanted to stop but somehow she just couldn't. " awe what's wrong with my Princess" y/ns mother laughs listening from the kitchen " your ugly face maybe made her cry I know it does for me" William laughs

" ha ha ha, very funny dear" William places her down into a seat and puts a towel around her neck, " this morning where having.... Pancakes!" y/n couldn't believe her situation, she stares at the plate just put in front of her " it's your favorite kind," William says as he pats her hair down, y/n takes a shaky bite she didn't want this to be a dream.

She feels her heart beat faster as she tastes the warm food, it tasted so homey.....

" good" y/n grins, she felt an emotion she rarely felt and it was happy, she felt happy for the first time in years. " oh yeah let's get you ready for school!" y/n gets even happier, for a regular child/teen school was the place they hated but y/n never got to be a regular kid, she never got to make friends, she never got to read or do anything academic for that matter...

" cmon!" Charlotte grabs y/n and tickles her, y/n gives a happy giggle, snuggling into her mother's chest. She smelt of lavenders y/n felt so calm

"alright now bath time!"

She places y/n down and begins to run the water

" go get your clothes for me ok?" y/n nods and scurries upstairs, she grabs her uniform before noticing something, she glanced outside and saw trees and flowers. Other kids, knights, maids, knights she's never seen, but she noticed one, it was her first friend, the one who...

She looks in her closet, and sees a light

She plops on her bed, finally realizing where she was

y/n looks around, realizing that these photos never happened and that this was just an illusion, a beautiful one " so they weren't my family huh?"

" I knew it" y/n gives a pitiful laugh " thank god" she laughs. " but I don't belong here," she says sadly " it's not time for me to g-go, I didn't even e-escape yet," y/n says sadly. Somehow all those times she wished she wanted to die, she never thought she wouldn't be prepared for it

This is what she always wanted

So how come she wants to leave

" y/n?" a muffled yell she heard it was her mother, a person she always she wanted to meet, same with her father, someone who's just only downstairs, " b-but I don't wanna leave here either" she sadly hopefully, y/n begins to give a sad laugh " I need to choose". " do I really wanna go back, I have everything, what more do I need"

 " do I really wanna go back, I have everything, what more do I need"

>> go back

>> stay with family